Xbox 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Call of Duty is back – the most anticipated game of the year returns with an all-out adrenaline ride that goes behind enemy lines. Set in the near future, players pull on their black gloves, night vision goggles and body armour one more time to take on international terrorists in 2025.
Call of Duty: Black ops 2 features an online multi-player mode that continues to push boundaries with more gadgets, features and modes than ever before, and with millions of players online, you always have a fight on your hands.
There is a four-player co-op campaign to play with friends, and Call of Duty Black Ops 2 zombies return for even more frantic multi-player fun.
- Xbox 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- HD gaming
- Multi-player revamp; trading items and new score streaks
- Lots of new levels and classes
- Online multi-player - test yourself against the best
- Age from 18 years
Experience an assassination attempt like no other in this tense, exclusive pre-order mission for Sniper Elite III! Most historians will tell you Adolf Hitler committed suicide on April 30th 1945. Others believe he fell to a sniper bullet in the mountainous outskirts of Berlin as he ran for his life. But OSS agent and elite sniper Karl Fairburne knows the truth. After all. He's killed him more than once. Use stealth and distraction to infiltrate the German-held city of Tobruk, 1942.
The question is can you tell fact from fiction, the real target from the double. The question is, will it make a difference. Featuring a greater focus on player agency/choice and expansive environments filled with opportunities for distinct play styles, and set in the exotic yet deadly terrain of North Africa during World War Two.
Sniper Elite III sees American OSS agent Karl Fairburne deep behind Nazi lines, providing crucial sharpshooter skills as the Allies battle Germany's fearsome Tiger tanks across the Western Desert. But it's not just the famed Afrika Korps that Karl has to worry about. He soon uncovers German plans to build wunderwaffe (wonder weapon) with the power to crush any Allied forces in its path, and turn the tide of the whole war. Age from 18 years.
- Adapt: Expansive environments allow the player to choose how they complete the mission, offering non linear multi routes, and more verticality than ever before, offering the freedom to take out the enemy by your own design
- Relocation: Sniper always needs an exit strategy
- Search the varied environments to create and discover opportunities that suit your play style: Sniper nests
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes acts as a prologue to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and takes place one year after the events of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Assuming control of the legendary Snake (a.k.a. Big Boss), players are charged with the infiltration of Camp Omega where both Paz and Chico are held. The hostages hold key information concerning Snake and his private military organisation that Snake and his ally Kaz Miller must prevent from being exposed. Ground Zeroes charts the rescue and the subsequent fallout that leads into the beginning of the The Phantom Pain. Ground Zeroes also acts as a bridge between previous Metal Gear Solid titles, easing players into the vaunted open world of MGSV.
- Showcases Kojima Productions' stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionizes the Metal Gear Solid experience.
- The first MGS title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user. Imagine classic MGS gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and strategy to sneak their way through entire missions, or go in all guns blazing. Each will have different effects on game consequences and advancement.
- Boasts a central story mode and additional side-missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and 'covert' stages that will be sure to surprise.
- Users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience.
- Will test the player in a variety of time and weather environments that will be central to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
Age from 18 years.
Assess. Adapt. Attack. Get Revenge.
Return to the fight as Prophet, the Nanosuit soldier on a quest to rediscover his humanity and exact brutal revenge. Adapt on the fly with the stealth and armor abilities of your unique Nanosuit as you battle through the seven wonders of New Yorkís Liberty Dome. Unleash the firepower of your all-new, high-tech bow and alien weaponry to hunt both human and alien enemies. And uncover the truth behind the death of your squad while reestablishing the power of human will in a rich story full of exciting twists and turns. Crysis 3 is the ultimate sandbox shooter, realized in the stunning visuals only Crytek and the latest version of CryENGINE can deliver.
- Seven Wonders of the Urban Rainforest - New York City has been contained in a giant nanodome and grown into a unique rainforest with seven distinct environments. Master the ultimate sandbox and turn it into your own personal hunting ground.
- Assess, Adapt, and Attack - Crysis's highly-acclaimed sandbox gameplay is back with more open levels to let players choose their path and approach. Your upgraded Nanosuit allows brute force or stealth, always giving you more than one option.
- Expanded Multiplayer - Experiment with new ways to customize your Nanosuit and brand new game modes.
- The Biggest and Most Explosive Arsenal in Franchise History - In addition to giving you an arsenal of human firearms, Crysis 3 lets you scavenge alien weapons and deploy an all-new signature bow
- The Evolution of CryENGINE - CryENGINE unleashes the power of the Crytek creative team and delivers a visually stunning and varied gameplay experience.
Age from 16 years.