The iconic hero Master Chief returns in Halo 4.
This exclusive Xbox 360 title takes place 5 years after the events of Halo 3, and the player takes control of the Master Chief as he discovers an ancient alien threat to humanity.
With an arsenal of super-powered weapons, the Master Chief is back in a big way, and with an engaging storyline and a host of new foes you will be hooked into Halo 4’s battle for mankind.
As well as a revamped multi-player experience, Halo 4 also offers an immersive, customisable and personal experience as your character changes and grows as you battle online.
Halo 4 represents total combat for the total soldier.
- Xbox 360 Halo 4
- Engaging campaign
- All new weapons, enemies and modes:
- Halo infinity multi-player
- Spartan Ops mode
- Age from 16 years
Each Far Cry game included in the The Wild Expedition compilation offers a unique storyline and setting that will keep gamers engaged for hours as they experience the expansive open world beauty, original narrative and the memorable characters all combined with classic Far Cry FPS gameplay.
Far Cry Classic - The premiere and ultimate console version of the very first Far Cry game. Take the role of charter boat captain, Jack Carver, who finds himself hunted by an unrelenting team of highly trained mercenaries in this nature-gone-wrong FPS adventure. This HD revamp features stunningly realistic foliage, real-time day and night cycles, underwater and flying vehicles which you can commandeer..
Far Cry 2 - Caught between two rival factions in war-torn Africa, you are stricken with malaria and forced to make deals with corrupt warlords on both sides of the conflict in order to hunt down your mark A? The Jackal. This version includes the full single-player campaign and multi-player.
Far Cry 3 - Beyond the reach of civilization lies a lawless island ruled by violence and human suffering. This is where you find yourself stranded, caught in a bloody conflict between psychotic warlords and indigenous rebels, where your only escape is through drugs or the muzzle of a gun. Includes the full single-player campaign, multi-player, and co-op modes.
Far Cry 4: Blood Dragon - The year is 2007. It is the future. You are Sergeant Rex Colt: Mark IV Cyber Commando. Earth has been ravaged by a nuclear war, which erupted in the 90s. Get the girl, kill the bad guys and save the world. Includes the full single-player campaign. Packed with entertaining action and hysterical writing, it is an 80's-inspired blast.
Age from 18 years.
Assess. Adapt. Attack. Get Revenge.
Return to the fight as Prophet, the Nanosuit soldier on a quest to rediscover his humanity and exact brutal revenge. Adapt on the fly with the stealth and armor abilities of your unique Nanosuit as you battle through the seven wonders of New Yorkís Liberty Dome. Unleash the firepower of your all-new, high-tech bow and alien weaponry to hunt both human and alien enemies. And uncover the truth behind the death of your squad while reestablishing the power of human will in a rich story full of exciting twists and turns. Crysis 3 is the ultimate sandbox shooter, realized in the stunning visuals only Crytek and the latest version of CryENGINE can deliver.
- Seven Wonders of the Urban Rainforest - New York City has been contained in a giant nanodome and grown into a unique rainforest with seven distinct environments. Master the ultimate sandbox and turn it into your own personal hunting ground.
- Assess, Adapt, and Attack - Crysis's highly-acclaimed sandbox gameplay is back with more open levels to let players choose their path and approach. Your upgraded Nanosuit allows brute force or stealth, always giving you more than one option.
- Expanded Multiplayer - Experiment with new ways to customize your Nanosuit and brand new game modes.
- The Biggest and Most Explosive Arsenal in Franchise History - In addition to giving you an arsenal of human firearms, Crysis 3 lets you scavenge alien weapons and deploy an all-new signature bow
- The Evolution of CryENGINE - CryENGINE unleashes the power of the Crytek creative team and delivers a visually stunning and varied gameplay experience.
Age from 16 years.
XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Was £45.00
- Now £26.00
- Save £19.00
- In Stock
Xbox 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Call of Duty is back – the most anticipated game of the year returns with an all-out adrenaline ride that goes behind enemy lines. Set in the near future, players pull on their black gloves, night vision goggles and body armour one more time to take on international terrorists in 2025.
Call of Duty: Black ops 2 features an online multi-player mode that continues to push boundaries with more gadgets, features and modes than ever before, and with millions of players online, you always have a fight on your hands.
There is a four-player co-op campaign to play with friends, and Call of Duty Black Ops 2 zombies return for even more frantic multi-player fun.
- Xbox 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- HD gaming
- Multi-player revamp; trading items and new score streaks
- Lots of new levels and classes
- Online multi-player - test yourself against the best
- Age from 18 years
PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew: Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains - as they descend on Washington D.C. for an epic crime spree. The new Crimenet network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to major league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY. While in D.C., why not participate in the local community and run a few political errands? Up to four friends co-operate on the hits and as the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding. Along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal, comes a new character customisation and crafting system that lets crews build and customise their own guns and gear.
XBOX 360 Sniper Elite 3
- Was £55.00
- Now £26.00
- Save £29.00
- Delivery by 27 June
Experience an assassination attempt like no other in this tense, exclusive pre-order mission for Sniper Elite III! Most historians will tell you Adolf Hitler committed suicide on April 30th 1945. Others believe he fell to a sniper bullet in the mountainous outskirts of Berlin as he ran for his life. But OSS agent and elite sniper Karl Fairburne knows the truth. After all. He's killed him more than once. Use stealth and distraction to infiltrate the German-held city of Tobruk, 1942.
The question is can you tell fact from fiction, the real target from the double. The question is, will it make a difference. Featuring a greater focus on player agency/choice and expansive environments filled with opportunities for distinct play styles, and set in the exotic yet deadly terrain of North Africa during World War Two.
Sniper Elite III sees American OSS agent Karl Fairburne deep behind Nazi lines, providing crucial sharpshooter skills as the Allies battle Germany's fearsome Tiger tanks across the Western Desert. But it's not just the famed Afrika Korps that Karl has to worry about. He soon uncovers German plans to build wunderwaffe (wonder weapon) with the power to crush any Allied forces in its path, and turn the tide of the whole war. Age from 18 years.
- Adapt: Expansive environments allow the player to choose how they complete the mission, offering non linear multi routes, and more verticality than ever before, offering the freedom to take out the enemy by your own design
- Relocation: Sniper always needs an exit strategy
- Search the varied environments to create and discover opportunities that suit your play style: Sniper nests
Takes the bulls-eye precision of its best-selling predecessor to new and exciting heights! Powered by the CryENGINE 3 engine, the missions of Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 are graphically stunning and more challenging as you once again step into the ghillie suit of a special ops sniper to take down the enemy.
Bioshock: Infinite – spectacular thrills and incredible graphics.
Bioshock: Infinite is the story of former Pinkerton agent Booker De Witt, sent to the floating city of Colombia to rescue a young woman named Elizabeth, who has been imprisoned there since childhood.
The Bioshock Infinite story takes the player through battles in the clouds, into the beautifully rendered environments of Columbia and head first into the battle to save Elizabeth from the city that is falling from the sky.
Just like other Bioshock games, Bioshock: Infinite features a whole arsenal of weapons and abilities, and the key to your survival is to learn and perfect these abilities and keep yourself heavily armed!
Age from 18 years.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes acts as a prologue to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and takes place one year after the events of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Assuming control of the legendary Snake (a.k.a. Big Boss), players are charged with the infiltration of Camp Omega where both Paz and Chico are held. The hostages hold key information concerning Snake and his private military organisation that Snake and his ally Kaz Miller must prevent from being exposed. Ground Zeroes charts the rescue and the subsequent fallout that leads into the beginning of the The Phantom Pain. Ground Zeroes also acts as a bridge between previous Metal Gear Solid titles, easing players into the vaunted open world of MGSV.
- Showcases Kojima Productions' stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionizes the Metal Gear Solid experience.
- The first MGS title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user. Imagine classic MGS gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and strategy to sneak their way through entire missions, or go in all guns blazing. Each will have different effects on game consequences and advancement.
- Boasts a central story mode and additional side-missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and 'covert' stages that will be sure to surprise.
- Users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience.
- Will test the player in a variety of time and weather environments that will be central to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
Age from 18 years.
Isaac Clarke and John Carver return in Dead Space 3 as you crash-land on the ice planet Tau Volantic in search of the source of the Necromorph virus.
You must utilise raw materials and scavenge scrap from the frozen planet in order to utilise Isaac’s engineering skills to create weapons and tools to survive and complete the mission.
Visceral Games and EA present a gloriously detailed world, filled with terrible enemies and treacherous natural elements like storms, ice-climbs and the wilderness.
Dead Space 3 allows the player to team Isaac up with the soldier John Carver in an epic co-op mode with drop-in drop-out function, or you can face it alone as engineer Isaac.Age from 18 years.