The new action-thriller from the award-winning team at Infinity Ward, the creators of the Call of Duty series, delivers the most intense and cinematic action experience ever. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare arms gamers with an arsenal of advanced and powerful modern day firepower and transports them to the most treacherous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy group threatening the world. As both a U.S Marine and British S.A.S. soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns, players use sophisticated technology, superior firepower and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy and communication are essential to victory. The epic title also delivers an added depth of multiplayer action providing online fans an all-new community of persistence, addictive and customizable gameplay.
Age from 16 years.
What started out as the search for a killer very quickly becomes something so much more. In a unique story alongside the events of the second film, Spider-Man discovers he's not the only one tracking down Manhattan's criminals. The underworld has been turned upside down with a one man campaign of violence and murder that is has captured the city in an iron grip of fear. Villains from the film as well as fan favourite, classic Marvel characters are woven together in a twisted web of adrenaline-fuelled, FREE-roaming, web-slinging action that puts players on a collision course with an evil far beyond Spider-Man's reckoning.
- PLAY AS PETER PARKER: Play as Spider-Man's citizen alter-ego persona as you investigate the motivations of multifaceted villains
- ALL-STAR VILLAIN CAST: Wide cast of Spider-Man universe and movie villains, each with their own unique boss battle encounters
- ALL NEW WEB ARSENAL: New web-swing mechanic includes expanded web-shooter capabilities and chemical properties that allow you to freeze and blow up items on impact
- EXPANSIVE NYC: Explore and take on villains in a more expansive Manhattan cityscape than the previous Amazing Spider-Man
- NEW HEROISM SYSTEM: Hero or Menace system rewards you for acting as Spider-Man by stopping crime and saving citizens, but face the consequences if you don't keep down crime rates
- ADVANCED COMBAT & UPGRADES: New abilities and expanded fast-paced, acrobatic combat moves bring players up close and personal as Spidey takes down foes
- FREE roam available on PS4, PS3, XboxONE, Xbox 360, and Wii U systems only
It is the year 2034. Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are besieged by deadly threats from outside - and within. Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above. But rather than stand united, the station-cities of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever. As Artyom, burdened by guilt but driven by hope, you hold the key to our survival - the last light in our darkest hour...
Age from 16 years.
From the makers of Mortal Kombat comes Injustice: Gods Among Us and the chance to pitch some the greatest heroes and villains of the comicbook world into battle with each other.
Set in a world where the lines between good and evil are blurred, players will experience heroes and villains engaging in epic battles on a massive scale.
A deep, original story compliments the fighting action that pits many of the great heroes and villains from the DC universe against each other - Batman, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman and many others lose their allegiances and fight for Injustice.
Characters in Injustice: Gods Among Us for the Xbox 360 will be able to use elements of the environment to their advantage during the battles according to their own abilities to add another dimension of excitement to some serious smackdowns!
Age from 16 years.
Discover the conclusion to this epic tale with Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII for the Xbox 360 and take direct control over iconic heroine Lightning.
Playing within a constantly moving, expansive environment, you must tackle a quest to save a doomed world from complete destruction. How will you spend your final days?
Lightning has a highly evolved range of techniques for battles and exploring her surroundings. She can also be customised with a large range of different outfits and weapons, which effects her actions and abilities as well as the way she looks.
A new battle system gives you a level of direct control over the action unlike any previous Final Fantasy game, while keeping iconic elements from throughout the series.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII's stunning graphics depict a doomed world filled with choice and diversity. But the fact it's facing total annihilation means time is tight – certain areas, missions and people are only available during selected periods, so you must decide how best to use your remaining time.
Age from 16 years.
Please note: orders placed before 1.30pm will be delivered on the next working day unless otherwise stated subject to stock availability. Orders placed after 1.30pm may take longer than advertised.
- There's an all-new save system that's been built from the ground up to provide the player with the ability to save anytime, anywhere, including during quests.
- Fable Anniversary also revitalises the features that Fable fans have come to love with an updated, optional control scheme acclimated for fans that loved the play styles of Fable II and Fable III.
- Fable Anniversary includes a full 1000 achievement points that are guaranteed to challenge and surprise new players and even the most veteran
- Fable: The Lost Chapters fans as they explore the world of Albion again. Look at your MAP screen,discover secret locations, and even take screenshots of your Hero to upload to your social network.
Initial quantities of Fable Anniversary will ship with codes for additional content.
Included in the Fable Anniversary Outfits & Weapons Pack are:
- Scythe Outfit
- Black Graduate Outfit
- Red Prophet Outfit
- Blue Guard Outfit
- Red Guard Outfit
- Lute Weapon
- Will Userís Sceptre Weapon
Age from 16 years.
Also included a special avatar item:
- 0th Anniversary Lionís Head Avatar Helmet
This content is available for a limited amount of time and included in specially
marked boxes, while supplies last. Download from Xbox Live. 3MB required.
ISP fees apply.
Diablo III is being developed as the definitive action role-playing game, and a true continuation of the Diablo series. Players will create a male or female hero from one of five distinct classes -- barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, or demon hunter -- each equipped with an array of spells and abilities. As these heroes adventure through rich and varied settings, unraveling an epic storyline and engaging in combat with hordes of monsters and challenging bosses, they'll grow in experience and ability and acquire items of incredible power. The game takes place on Sanctuary, a world of dark fantasy. Unbeknownst to most of its inhabitants, Sanctuary was saved some twenty years ago from the demonic forces of the underworld by a few brave and powerful heroes. Most of those warriors who directly faced the armies of the Burning Hells - and were fortunate enough to survive - went mad from their experiences. And most of the others have buried their haunted memories and pushed the horrors from their thoughts. In Diablo III, players will return to Sanctuary to confront evil in its many forms once again. Diablo III will be a fitting sequel to Diablo II, with the easy interface, fast-paced action, and visceral gameplay that Diablo players have come to expect and enjoy. It will also include many new features that will take the Diablo action-RPG experience to the next level.
Age from 15 years