XBOX 360 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Delivery by 28 November
Part of the mysterious twin game projects that form part five in the Metal Gear franchise, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain continues the complex saga of the Snake soldier line, connecting storylines from Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and the rest of the Metal Gear timeline.
Age from 18 years.
Don Bradman Cricket 14 includes:
- 1. Career Mode - allowing you to take control of an aspiring young cricketer and take him through the ranks to International glory.
- 2. Unique Batting and Bowling Controls - giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length delivery without pitch markers.
- 3. A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a Four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game!
- 4. Ball Physics giving realistic Edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch.
- 5. A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height - imagine running in a 2m bowler to deliver that perfect bouncer!
- 6. Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision.
- 7. Practice Nets - Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
- 8. Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that are based on real world data with effects occurring in real-time throughout a day'splay.
- 9. The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.
- 10. More than 4000 Community created Players and teams ready to download and use in game.
- 11. An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.
Don Bradman Cricket 14 - The legend continues