Prepare for a truly epic battle in spectacular 3D with Lego Marvel Super Heroes for the PS Vita.
Nick Fury is getting together a team of heroes spanning the Marvel Universe to save Earth from the threat of Loki and the hunger of Galactus, Devourer of the Worlds.Making stunning use of the Vita's superb graphics, you'll be amazed by the spectacular visuals.
You can unlock more than 100 characters from the Marvel Universe, including fan favourites like Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, Captain America, the Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Deadpool, Loki and Galactus!
Lego Marvel Superheroes packs in a plethora of super-cool character abilities, combat-like action sequences, epic battle scenes, puzzle-solving and a unique story told with playful Lego humour.
Age from 7 years.
PS Vita Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- Delivery by 14 November
The best-selling LEGO Batman videogame franchise returns in an out-of-this-world, action-packed adventure! In LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, the Caped Crusader joins forces with the super heroes of the DC Comics universe and blasts off to outer space to stop the evil Brainiac from destroying Earth. Using the power of the Lantern Rings, Brainiac shrinks worlds to add to his twisted collection of miniature cities from across the universe. Now the greatest super heroes and the most cunning villains must unite and journey to different Lantern Worlds to collect the Lantern Rings and stop Brainiac before it's too late.
- Exciting space combat - For the first time ever, battle with Batman and his allies in outer space and the various Lantern worlds including Zamaron and Odym
- Robust roster of DC Comics heroes and villains - Play and unlock more than 150 unique characters with amazing powers and abilities, including members of the Justice League, and BIG LEGO Figures such as Cyborg, Solomon Grundy and more
- Unique storyline with new plots and twists - Surprising disguises, Brainiac's mind control ability, and the power of the Lantern rings bring a whole new twist to characters you thought you knew
- Hack computer terminals - Enter a virtual world to escape mazes, battle in arenas, and race to find the code
- Bat-tastic Gadget Wheel - With a simple press of a button, choose and upgrade select character's suits and abilities
- Variety of iconic locales - Visit the Hall of Justice, the Batcave, and the Justice League Watchtower to access shops, trophy rooms, and the hero and vehicle customizers
Battle as your favourite Ninjas to protect the New Ninjago City against a new technological threat.
The powerful Overlord is back with a sinister plot to use Cyrus Borg and his robotic army of Nindroids to escape Cyberspace and rule Ninjago. Battle like a true Spinjitsu Master with special moves and combo attacks. Use your new Technoblades to hack into computers and solve puzzles. Ride cool vehicles and control giant mechs.
Engage in stealth game play to find alternate routes, avoid lighted areas, interpret patterns, and take out enemies silently. Select and overcome challenges to earn gold bricks in the Challenge Mode. Hang out in the Hub in New Ninjago City, and get hints and tips from the Noodle Bar owner, play with the training gear outside the Dojo, or try and beat Jay's arcade score. Enjoy 30 levels of fast-paced action based on the first five episodes of the new Ninjago TV series
Age from 7 years.
In this imaginative follow up to the classic Tecmo title Devil's Deception, first released in 1996 on the PlayStation, players can get a taste of what it's like to play on the side of evil. Much like its predecessors, Deception IV: Blood Ties is a strategy focused action game revolving around a deceitful main character known as the Devil's daughter who, assisted by three Daemons, defeats her foes through trickery. Deception IV follows the story of Laegrinna, an animated fragment of an imprisoned Devil's soul, as she battles her enemies by mischievously luring them into strategically placed traps.
From rolling boulders and spiked walls to spring boards, Iron Maidens, human cannons, falling bathtubs and banana peels, the player can choose from a multitude of dramatic, sadistic, and comical traps in order to finish off an enemy. Players will be able to upload their combos online (PlayStation 3 version players can upload their videos to YouTube) or challenge other players to beat their highest-scoring, funniest, or sadistic combos. Other network elements include leaderboards for total Ark (points accumulated in a level), clear time etc as well as uploading and downloading user created missions (Cross Quests). Age from 16 years.
- Over 30 maps across 4 vastly entertaining chapters
- Upload and download trap combo replays: Allow players to watch other users trap combo replays and share their own
- Compete against other player's scores online
- Cross-Save: Share and replay data across PS3 and PS Vita
- Choose between 100 elaborate, sadistic or humiliating traps to create unique killing combinations
- PS Vita: Traps can be set using the Touchscreen
With five bike classes, 18 tracks and more than 100 riders, MotoGP 14 is the only game that offers the thrilling experience of the MotoGP Official championship. Take to the track as a rookie rider and rise to the top of the championship in an exciting career mode or place yourself in the shoes of a real MotoGP legend in the brand new Championship Events mode. Immerse yourself in the world of MotoGP 14 which contains all of the content of MotoGP 13 with twice the detail, or head online and compete in four game types including the all-new Split Battle mode.
- The most expansive MotoGP game yet - five bike classes, 18 tracks and more than 100 riders
- Experience the exhilarating racing experience like never before with improved bike physics and control
- Rise from the lower class right to the top in the exciting new career mode
- The Real Events features lets you relive the best moments of the MotoGP 13 season
- Place yourself in the shoes of a real MotoGP rider in the Championship Events mode
- Four online game types including the all-new Split Battle mode
- MotoGP 14 contains all of the content of MotoGP 13, with twice the level of detail
- Immerse yourself in the world of MotoGP with new dynamic lighting, and realistic 3D sound effects
Transform the ordinary into the extraordinary and experience the ultimate LEGO building experience in the all new The LEGOA? Movie Videogame. Step into the world of Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average citizen who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. Players guide him as he is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared. GAME FEATURES:A?Enjoy a delightful and surprising mix of over 90 characters as seen from the film including Batman, Superman, the Green Ninja, Gandalf and more in 15 exciting levels.A?Smash more bricks in a fascinating environment made of LEGO bricks.A?Collect and use LEGO instruction pages to build in a new way. A?Journey through fantastical worlds like Flatbush Gulch, Cloud Cuckoo Land and more!A?Harness the awesome power of the Master Builders to virtually build extraordinary LEGO creations.A?Enjoy a brand new animation style as seen in the film that simulates the movement of actual LEGO toy sets.A?Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play that features dynamic split screen (Available on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U and PC). 0mm d , 0mm w , 0mm H ,