Age from 12 years.
Playstation 3 Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Call of Duty is back – the most anticipated game of the year returns with an all-out adrenaline ride that goes behind enemy lines. Set in the near future, players pull on their black gloves, night vision goggles and body armour one more time to take on international terrorists in 2025.
Call of Duty: Black ops 2 features an online multi-player mode that continues to push boundaries with more gadgets, features and modes than ever before, and with millions of players online, you always have a fight on your hands.
There is a four-player co-op campaign to play with friends, and Call of Duty Black Ops 2 zombies return for even more frantic multi-player fun.
- PlayStation 3 Call of Duty Black Ops 2
- HD gaming
- Multi-player revamp; trading items and new score streaks
- Lots of new levels and classes
- Online multi-player – test yourself against the best
- Age from 18 years
Lego Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues sees the return of one of cinema's most beloved adventure heroes.
With a unique, tongue-in-cheek take on all the Indiana Jones films - including for the first time ever Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - you can enjoy Dr. Jones' escapades from the jungles of South America to the Peruvian Ruins and beyond.
Fans can experience the most authentic Lego experience yet by designing and building their own levels brick-by-brick, and by fusing their levels with themed cut-scenes to create a custom game – build, battle and brawl their way through all your favourite cinematic moments.
Build Your Own Adventure Mode allows you to create your own levels and environments and share them with your friend.
Play all new Kingdom of the Crystal Skull characters such as Mutt Williams on his motorcycle and use special abilities, including Oxley's Crystal Skull Power.
Beat each level in Story mode and return in Free Play mode for a completely new adventure to extend your enjoyment of Lego Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues on the PS3.
Age from 7 years.
Rage is a groundbreaking first person shooter set in the not too distant future after an asteroid impacts Earth, leaving a ravaged world behind. You emerge into this vast wasteland to discover humanity working to rebuild itself against such forces as raider gangs, mutants, and the Authority an oppressive government regime that has a special interest in you in particular. Featuring intense first-person action, vehicle combat, an expansive world and jaw-dropping graphics powered by id's revolutionary idTech 5 technology, Rage continues the legacy of design studio Id Software in delivering an experience like no other.
Age from 18 years.
The Child of Light: Deluxe Edition includes: A digital, cross-buy version of the game. An exclusive A2 poster designed by Yoshitaka Amano. A 24 page artbook with unrevealed arkwork. Two bonus digital content packs - Dark Aurora and Golem. An Igniculus key ring.
The kingdom of Lemuria is in despair. The Black Queen has stolen the Sun, the Moon and the Stars. You play as Aurora, a young princess with a pure heart whose soul is brought to the kingdom of Lemuria. Embark on a quest to recapture the three sources of light, defeat the Black Queen and restore the kingdom of Lemuria.
- An Adventure Waits! Created by the talented team of Ubisoft Montrèal using the UbiArt Framework, Child of Light is an RPG inspired by fairy tales.
- Take an extraordinary journey through the vast world of Lemuria and explore its mythical environments, interact with its inhabitants as you discover new locations and their secrets.
- The breathing world of Lemuria. Across your experience through Lemuria you will meet encounters that you will remember, from friendly fairies and gnomes to vile wolves and dark dragons.
- Fight monsters and evil mythical creatures. Aurora has the power to fight creatures from the dark and to restore the Stolen Lights. Fight alongside the Igniculus in Active Time Battle Systems.
- Your firefly ally can be controlled by another player, so you can live this adventure with your friends.
Discover Kratos's dark past as two classic PSP God of War titles arrive on PlayStation 3. Enjoy the highly acclaimed God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta, remastered in razor-sharp High Definition for PS3. Discover the mysterious secrets lurking within Kratos's past and learn the truth behind long unanswered questions from the award-winning series. Relive incredible battles with some of the most popular figures from Greek mythology, in eye-popping stereoscopic 3D.
Discover the conclusion to this epic tale with Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII for the PS3 and take direct control over iconic heroine Lightning.
Playing within a constantly moving, expansive environment, you must tackle a quest to save a doomed world from complete destruction. How will you spend your final days?
Lightning has a highly evolved range of techniques for battles and exploring her surroundings. She can also be customised with a large range of different outfits and weapons, which effects her actions and abilities as well as the way she looks.
A new battle system gives you a level of direct control over the action unlike any previous Final Fantasy game, while keeping iconic elements from throughout the series.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII's stunning graphics depict a doomed world filled with choice and diversity. But the fact it's facing total annihilation means time is tight – certain areas, missions and people are only available during selected periods, so you must decide how best to use your remaining time.
Age from 16 years.
Players will enjoy brand new game mechanics allowing them to create, control and explore in a galaxy far, far away like never before. Promising breathtaking visuals as well as new characters and levels, the game also features the signature tongue-in-cheek humour from the LEGO universe. With over 20 story-based missions and 40 bonus levels spanning the entire Clone Wars era, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will allow fans to explore endlessly and laugh their way through the Star Wars galaxy in the most humourous, accessible and action packed LEGO game to date.
- New story: For the first time, players will experience their favourite stories from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, retold in the amazing LEGO world that fans know and love.
- Multi-layered space battles: Players will be able to take off in their favourite ships to navigate and fly through multi-layered combat throughout the galaxy.
- New combat abilities: Characters will have more dynamic moves allowing players greater freedom to battle their opponents.
- Brand new Clone weapons, Vehicles and Characters: New clone weapons including rapid fire guns and rocket launchers, as well as all new massive capital ships to explore
- Puzzle solving: The game will feature all new puzzles that reward creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- All new lighting and animations: A brand new engine brings characters to life, giving players a whole new level of control in a vibrant environment, unlike anything ever seen before in a LEGO game.
Playstation 3 Disney Infinity 2.0 - Marvel Superheroes Starter Pack
- Delivery by 02 October
In Disney Infinity Play without Limits 2.0 you will have the freedom to create your own stories and play experiences starring some of your favourite Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes. Discover the epic adventures in the Play sets or create your own worlds and challenges in Toy Box Mode.
Two PlayStation heroes are back to relive their first three adventures, remastered in stunning High Definition for PS3. Age from 7 years.
F1 2013 is the latest game in the award-winning Formula 1 franchise from Codemasters which has sold over 6.5 million units. The culmination of five years of experience in developing cutting edge Formula 1 titles, F1 2013 delivers a range of new features, improvements, modes and, for the first time in the series, classic content. F1 2013 features all the cars, circuits and stars from the 2013 season, allowing gamers to race as Lewis Hamilton in his Mercedes and Sergio Perez in the McLaren-Mercedes for the first time, and includes all of the new drivers, updated rules, tyre changes and remodelled handling to authentically reflect the challenge and exhilaration of racing 2013's stunning roster of Formula 1 cars.
A range of enhancements, improvements, split-screen and online multi-player plus new and returning game modes deliver the most complete simulation of a Formula 1 season in video game history. F1 2013 gives Formula 1 fans the chance experience a range of classic content in a brand new game mode introduced by legendary broadcaster Murray Walker. F1 Classics allows players to race legendary drivers in iconic cars and features two period circuits. This classic content can also be enjoyed in a range of further game modes including split-screen and online multi-player modes.
Age from 3 years.
Playstation 3 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Delivery by 27 March
Development powerhouse, Kojima Productions, continues forth the "METAL GEAR SOLID V Experience" with the latest chapter, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Phantom Pain. Ushering in a new era for the franchise with cutting-edge technology powered by the Fox Engine, MGSV: The Phantom Pain, will provide players a first-rate gaming experience as they are offered tactical freedom to carry out open-world missions.
Taking place nine years after the events of MGSV: Ground Zeroes and the fall of Mother Base, Snake a.k.a. Big Boss, awakes from a near decade-long coma. The game resumes the story in 1984, with the Cold War still as the backdrop, which continues to shape a global crisis. Snake's journey takes him into a world where he is driven by a need for revenge and the pursuit of a shadow group, XOF.
Hideo Kojima, head of Kojima Productions, continues to ambitiously explore mature themes such as the psychology of warfare and the atrocities that result from those that engage in its vicious cycle. One of the most anticipated games of the year with its open-world design, photo-realistic visual fidelity and feature-rich game design, MGSV: The Phantom Pain will leave its mark as one of the hallmarks in the gaming industry for its cinematic storytelling, heavy themes, and immersive tactical gameplay.
- Open-World game design allowing players ultimate freedom on how to approach missions and overall game progression
- Fox Engine delivers photo-realistic graphics, thoughtful game design and true new-generation game production quality
- Online connectivity that carries the experience beyond the consoles to other devices to augment the overall functionality and access to the game