Don Bradman Cricket 14 includes:
- 1. Career Mode - allowing you to take control of an aspiring young cricketer and take him through the ranks to International glory.
- 2. Unique Batting and Bowling Controls - giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length delivery without pitch markers.
- 3. A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a Four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game!
- 4. Ball Physics giving realistic Edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch.
- 5. A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height - imagine running in a 2m bowler to deliver that perfect bouncer!
- 6. Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision.
- 7. Practice Nets - Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
- 8. Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that are based on real world data with effects occurring in real-time throughout a day'splay.
- 9. The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.
- 10. More than 4000 Community created Players and teams ready to download and use in game.
- 11. An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.
Don Bradman Cricket 14 - The legend continuesAge from 3 years.
Everyone can throw down in Skate 3. New skate fans can learn the ins and outs of skateboarding with the all-new Skate. School - a place to practice and hone their skills on the sticks before hitting the streets with their team. Skate 3 delivers all the camaraderie and competition of skateboarding. New tricks, improved off board actions, and gnarly Hall of Meat carnage mixed with exciting new team-based gameplay takes Skate 3 to a new level of skateboarding fun.
Age from 16 years.
NHL 14 is set to unleash the aggression speed and skill of NHL hockey through the best technology of this console generation that EA SPORTS has to offer. Deliver game changing hits with cutting edge NHL Collision Physics built from EA SPORTS FIFA s revolutionary Player Impact Engine. Drop the gloves with the all new Enforcer Engine powered by the same technology used in the critically acclaimed Fight Night franchise. Experience a new level of speed and control with the second season of the critically acclaimed True Performance Skating engine and dangle defenders with all new One Touch Dekes. In addition fans can Live the Life of an NHL player in an all new incarnation of the Be a Pro Career Mode now featuring on and off ice elements. NHL 14 Features NHL Collision Physics Developed from the same core technology that powers EA SPORTS FIFA s critically acclaimed Player Impact Engine NHL Collision Physics introduces bigger more thrilling hits and truer to life collisions. A new left stick control scheme makes delivering a game changing hit simpler and more rewarding than ever. Enforcer Engine Powered by the same technology used in the critically acclaimed Fight Night franchise NHL 14 will bring a brand new third person presentation to showcase the anatomy of a fight. All players on the ice human or CPU remain live from the drop of the gloves to the trip to the penalty box with no break in the action. This new technology delivers for the first time in the EA SPORTS NHL franchise true size and strength differentiation between players new jostling mechanics and much more to create the most authentic and electrifying experience yet.
Age from 12 years.
Based on six founding standards, the new system has allowed every aspect of PES 2014 to be totally reworked. The central theme of fluidity is based on the constant moving of players and switching positions which characterises the modern approach to football. TrueBall Tech: This allows the player to trap or knock on a pass using the analogue stick with detailed barycentric physics determining the weight shift of the player and the height and speed of the pass, as to how the player’s body will automatically shape to receive it. Motion Animation Stability System: Simulates the bodily contact between multiple players within bespoke animations that segue seamlessly into each other.
Stadia will be faithful to real-life, with the entrances to the pitches recreated, crowds that move during the course of the game. Team Play: Via the new game’s innovative Combination Play users can set up a variety of different tactics in key areas of the pitch using three or more players. These players will make very different off-the-ball runs to exploit holes in the defence or midfield, using the flanks, curved runs, or overlapping play to make themselves available.
KONAMI have also announced that a pre-order offer will be available for launch with exclusive Classic European kits. These include famed sides such as Benfica, Manchester United, AS Roma and AC Milan. For every unit pre-ordered, you will be supplied with a unique DLC code that enables access to each of these notorious kits within the main game.