Discover the conclusion to this epic tale with Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII for the PS3 and take direct control over iconic heroine Lightning.
Playing within a constantly moving, expansive environment, you must tackle a quest to save a doomed world from complete destruction. How will you spend your final days?
Lightning has a highly evolved range of techniques for battles and exploring her surroundings. She can also be customised with a large range of different outfits and weapons, which effects her actions and abilities as well as the way she looks.
A new battle system gives you a level of direct control over the action unlike any previous Final Fantasy game, while keeping iconic elements from throughout the series.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII's stunning graphics depict a doomed world filled with choice and diversity. But the fact it's facing total annihilation means time is tight – certain areas, missions and people are only available during selected periods, so you must decide how best to use your remaining time.
Age from 16 years.
What started out as the search for a killer very quickly becomes something so much more. In a unique story alongside the events of the second film, Spider-Man discovers he's not the only one tracking down Manhattan's criminals. The underworld has been turned upside down with a one man campaign of violence and murder that is has captured the city in an iron grip of fear. Villains from the film as well as fan favourite, classic Marvel characters are woven together in a twisted web of adrenaline-fuelled, FREE-roaming, web-slinging action that puts players on a collision course with an evil far beyond Spider-Man's reckoning.
- PLAY AS PETER PARKER: Play as Spider-Man's citizen alter-ego persona as you investigate the motivations of multifaceted villains
- ALL-STAR VILLAIN CAST: Wide cast of Spider-Man universe and movie villains, each with their own unique boss battle encounters
- ALL NEW WEB ARSENAL: New web-swing mechanic includes expanded web-shooter capabilities and chemical properties that allow you to freeze and blow up items on impact
- EXPANSIVE NYC: Explore and take on villains in a more expansive Manhattan cityscape than the previous Amazing Spider-Man
- NEW HEROISM SYSTEM: Hero or Menace system rewards you for acting as Spider-Man by stopping crime and saving citizens, but face the consequences if you don't keep down crime rates
- ADVANCED COMBAT & UPGRADES: New abilities and expanded fast-paced, acrobatic combat moves bring players up close and personal as Spidey takes down foes
- FREE roam available on PS4, PS3, XboxONE, Xbox 360, and Wii U systems only
The Walking Dead Survival Instinct is an action survival game for the PS3 based around the heart-stopping horrors of award-winning TV series The Walking Dead.
Take on the role of crossbow-wielding survivor Daryl Dixon alongside his big-mouthed brother, Merle as you embark on an unforgiving quest across the Georgia countryside to reach the supposed safety of Atlanta.
Step inside the TV show and battle the walkers, finding new and inventive ways to stop them from chomping on your flesh. But be warned - they can hear and smell you, so you'll have to do as much sneaking about as you do fighting.
Walking Dead Survival Instinct lets you fight it out with different weapons or use objects to distract the zombies while you sneak past.
Age from 18 years.
Playstation 3 Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z
- Was £39.00
- Now £32.00
- Save £7.00
- In Stock
Players will battle fierce zombies as Yaiba, a Cyborg Ninja who will do anything to get revenge and stay alive. Cleaved in two, he is brought back to life with Cyber Technology. Brandishing his Ninja sword and the Mecha weapons in his Cyborg arm, he slaughters zombies with brutal, over the top abandon. Step into a stylized living comic book where stunning graphics depict a world gone mad.
Hordes of undead can only be stopped by Yaiba's willingness to use any means necessary to get the job done. Will he kill by turning his Cyborg arm into a razor chainsaw for slicing up undead or just rip off an opponent's arms to use as zombie nunchucks. Both possibilities fill Yaiba's heart with twisted laughter and the desire to kill more and more zombies! Age from 18 years.