Dark Souls II will continue a legacy of presenting its passionate fans with the kind of unrelenting challenges that have become a hallmark of the series, while presenting devilish new obstacles for players to overcome. Built upon the foundation established by Souls series creator and Dark Souls II Supervisor, Hidetaka Miyazaki, with development helmed by FromSoftware Director Tomohiro Shibuya, Dark Souls II will feature a new hero, a new storyline, and an unfamiliar world for players to survive in, while delivering the uncompromising challenge and ultimate sense of empowerment that players hunger for. Epic battles with gruesome enemies and blood-thirsty bosses await adventurers as they traverse and conquer a devastated world filled with death and despair. Players will also discover a revamped server based multiplayer experience that will put a distinct Dark Souls II twist on the concept of playing and sharing with others. For those with enough tenacity and sheer force of will, great rewards await.
Arktech. Some die for it, everyone kills for it. Join a futuristic online open-world shooter where thousands of players scour a transformed Earth competing for alien technology. Create a unique character and level up with diverse customisation options. Hunt alone or with others as you improve your skills and unlock powerful modern and alien weapons that will help you survive the massive battles that await in this constantly evolving online world. Explore vast landscapes on a variety of vehicles and lead the charge in huge co-op battles and fierce multi player conflicts. Immerse yourself in the world of Defiance as the game impacts, and is impacted by, the Defiance TV series.
- Lead the charge in huge co-op battles and fierce multi player conflicts across an immersive world.
- Fight for survival in a constantly evolving environment with regular content updates and dynamic events.
- Create a unique character with diverse looks and broad perk and power choices.
- Level up and modify a wide variety of modern and alien weaponry.
- Use a variety of vehicles to explore a vast landscape transformed by alien technology.
- Impacts and is impacted by the Defiance TV series.
- Age from 18 years.