Playstation 3 Crimes & Punishments Sherlock Holmes
- Delivery by 03 October
With mysteries to solve and up to 10 possible endings, Sherlock Holmes Crimes & Punishments for PlayStation 3 puts you in the shoes of Baker Street's most famous detective.
Become the legendary super sleuth and explore realistic environments and use all your detective skills to solve each case. Make important choices in how you approach each mystery, with every decision you make having an impact on the game and your reputation.
Crimes & Punishments on PS3 offers up to 10 different endings for the 6 grand cases that you must solve, making this a truly challenging and fun gaming experience.
Age from 16 years.
What started out as the search for a killer very quickly becomes something so much more. In a unique story alongside the events of the second film, Spider-Man discovers he's not the only one tracking down Manhattan's criminals. The underworld has been turned upside down with a one man campaign of violence and murder that is has captured the city in an iron grip of fear. Villains from the film as well as fan favourite, classic Marvel characters are woven together in a twisted web of adrenaline-fuelled, FREE-roaming, web-slinging action that puts players on a collision course with an evil far beyond Spider-Man's reckoning.
- PLAY AS PETER PARKER: Play as Spider-Man's citizen alter-ego persona as you investigate the motivations of multifaceted villains
- ALL-STAR VILLAIN CAST: Wide cast of Spider-Man universe and movie villains, each with their own unique boss battle encounters
- ALL NEW WEB ARSENAL: New web-swing mechanic includes expanded web-shooter capabilities and chemical properties that allow you to freeze and blow up items on impact
- EXPANSIVE NYC: Explore and take on villains in a more expansive Manhattan cityscape than the previous Amazing Spider-Man
- NEW HEROISM SYSTEM: Hero or Menace system rewards you for acting as Spider-Man by stopping crime and saving citizens, but face the consequences if you don't keep down crime rates
- ADVANCED COMBAT & UPGRADES: New abilities and expanded fast-paced, acrobatic combat moves bring players up close and personal as Spidey takes down foes
- FREE roam available on PS4, PS3, XboxONE, Xbox 360, and Wii U systems only
Dark Souls II will continue a legacy of presenting its passionate fans with the kind of unrelenting challenges that have become a hallmark of the series, while presenting devilish new obstacles for players to overcome. Built upon the foundation established by Souls series creator and Dark Souls II Supervisor, Hidetaka Miyazaki, with development helmed by FromSoftware Director Tomohiro Shibuya, Dark Souls II will feature a new hero, a new storyline, and an unfamiliar world for players to survive in, while delivering the uncompromising challenge and ultimate sense of empowerment that players hunger for. Epic battles with gruesome enemies and blood-thirsty bosses await adventurers as they traverse and conquer a devastated world filled with death and despair. Players will also discover a revamped server based multiplayer experience that will put a distinct Dark Souls II twist on the concept of playing and sharing with others. For those with enough tenacity and sheer force of will, great rewards await.
PlayStation 3 Star Trek – pre-order now for April 2 2013
For the first time, players can pull on the uniforms of Kirk and Spock in this original storyline, set in the universe of J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek (2009 movie).
Set in the authentic Star Trek universe, you can explore what it’s like on the Enterprise, or to boldly go to unseen parts of the galaxy and even join the away team to venture through exotic jungles and other exciting locations.
With a host of 23rd century weapons and a variety of interesting missions – hijack enemy battle ships, jump through zero G and engage in firefights – Star Trek is non-stop action as the player is pulled through a new and original story line.
With a blend of story and action that promises to satisfy fans and gamers alike, Star Trek is hotly tipped for 2013.
Pre-order Star Trek now.
Age from 16 years.
Discover the conclusion to this epic tale with Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII for the PS3 and take direct control over iconic heroine Lightning.
Playing within a constantly moving, expansive environment, you must tackle a quest to save a doomed world from complete destruction. How will you spend your final days?
Lightning has a highly evolved range of techniques for battles and exploring her surroundings. She can also be customised with a large range of different outfits and weapons, which effects her actions and abilities as well as the way she looks.
A new battle system gives you a level of direct control over the action unlike any previous Final Fantasy game, while keeping iconic elements from throughout the series.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII's stunning graphics depict a doomed world filled with choice and diversity. But the fact it's facing total annihilation means time is tight – certain areas, missions and people are only available during selected periods, so you must decide how best to use your remaining time.
Age from 16 years.
Arktech. Some die for it, everyone kills for it. Join a futuristic online open-world shooter where thousands of players scour a transformed Earth competing for alien technology. Create a unique character and level up with diverse customisation options. Hunt alone or with others as you improve your skills and unlock powerful modern and alien weapons that will help you survive the massive battles that await in this constantly evolving online world. Explore vast landscapes on a variety of vehicles and lead the charge in huge co-op battles and fierce multi player conflicts. Immerse yourself in the world of Defiance as the game impacts, and is impacted by, the Defiance TV series.
- Lead the charge in huge co-op battles and fierce multi player conflicts across an immersive world.
- Fight for survival in a constantly evolving environment with regular content updates and dynamic events.
- Create a unique character with diverse looks and broad perk and power choices.
- Level up and modify a wide variety of modern and alien weaponry.
- Use a variety of vehicles to explore a vast landscape transformed by alien technology.
- Impacts and is impacted by the Defiance TV series.
- Age from 18 years.