Build! Craft! Explore! Discover a world with the freedom to do whatever you want. Dig down into the unknown depths or build incredible structures, from humble homes to grand cityscapes. Go it alone or bring your friends along for the ride. The only limit is your imagination.
Learn your way around one block at a time in the new tutorial mode. Craft all sorts of items from boats to diamond armour and create enormous structures. Team up with friends in 8 player online multiplayer and 4 player split screen modes. Age from 7 years.
Players will enjoy brand new game mechanics allowing them to create, control and explore in a galaxy far, far away like never before. Promising breathtaking visuals as well as new characters and levels, the game also features the signature tongue-in-cheek humour from the LEGO universe. With over 20 story-based missions and 40 bonus levels spanning the entire Clone Wars era, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will allow fans to explore endlessly and laugh their way through the Star Wars galaxy in the most humourous, accessible and action packed LEGO game to date.
- New story: For the first time, players will experience their favourite stories from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, retold in the amazing LEGO world that fans know and love.
- Multi-layered space battles: Players will be able to take off in their favourite ships to navigate and fly through multi-layered combat throughout the galaxy.
- New combat abilities: Characters will have more dynamic moves allowing players greater freedom to battle their opponents.
- Brand new Clone weapons, Vehicles and Characters: New clone weapons including rapid fire guns and rocket launchers, as well as all new massive capital ships to explore
- Puzzle solving: The game will feature all new puzzles that reward creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- All new lighting and animations: A brand new engine brings characters to life, giving players a whole new level of control in a vibrant environment, unlike anything ever seen before in a LEGO game.
Lego Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues sees the return of one of cinema's most beloved adventure heroes.
With a unique, tongue-in-cheek take on all the Indiana Jones films - including for the first time ever Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - you can enjoy Dr. Jones' escapades from the jungles of South America to the Peruvian Ruins and beyond.
Fans can experience the most authentic Lego experience yet by designing and building their own levels brick-by-brick, and by fusing their levels with themed cut-scenes to create a custom game – build, battle and brawl their way through all your favourite cinematic moments.
Build Your Own Adventure Mode allows you to create your own levels and environments and share them with your friend.
Play all new Kingdom of the Crystal Skull characters such as Mutt Williams on his motorcycle and use special abilities, including Oxley's Crystal Skull Power.
Beat each level in Story mode and return in Free Play mode for a completely new adventure to extend your enjoyment of Lego Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues on the PS3.
Age from 7 years.
ModNation Racers is a Playstation 3 exclusive Kart Racing game featuring all the track-based driving and comic combat players cherish in the genre, blended with extreme customisation and user generated content expected of a modern online multi player title. In it players can expect exceptional kart handling and physics technology, including drifting, jumps and boosting and easy to master customisation options covering in-game racers, their karts and the tracks that are raced on. Accessible and Fun For racers, newcomers to video games or an aspiring game developer. Classic Kart Racing Action Exceptional kart handling and physics technology, including drifting, jumps and boosting. Fun Weapons Classic weapons and some crazy new ones. Create Your Own Track, Character and Kart Spend minutes creating or hours perfecting everything in the game. Story Mode, Rise up to become an elite racer in the humorous campaign. Online Community Race and rate other peoples creations and enjoy endless user generated content. Multi player Support ModNation Racers contains deep multi player support including 2-player local versus play, and 2-12 player online support. Playstation Network Support Features include matchmaking, detailed stats and leaderboards, friends list management, communication tools, Playstation trophies, etc.
Age from 7 years.
The Child of Light: Deluxe Edition includes: A digital, cross-buy version of the game. An exclusive A2 poster designed by Yoshitaka Amano. A 24 page artbook with unrevealed arkwork. Two bonus digital content packs - Dark Aurora and Golem. An Igniculus key ring.
The kingdom of Lemuria is in despair. The Black Queen has stolen the Sun, the Moon and the Stars. You play as Aurora, a young princess with a pure heart whose soul is brought to the kingdom of Lemuria. Embark on a quest to recapture the three sources of light, defeat the Black Queen and restore the kingdom of Lemuria.
- An Adventure Waits! Created by the talented team of Ubisoft Montrèal using the UbiArt Framework, Child of Light is an RPG inspired by fairy tales.
- Take an extraordinary journey through the vast world of Lemuria and explore its mythical environments, interact with its inhabitants as you discover new locations and their secrets.
- The breathing world of Lemuria. Across your experience through Lemuria you will meet encounters that you will remember, from friendly fairies and gnomes to vile wolves and dark dragons.
- Fight monsters and evil mythical creatures. Aurora has the power to fight creatures from the dark and to restore the Stolen Lights. Fight alongside the Igniculus in Active Time Battle Systems.
- Your firefly ally can be controlled by another player, so you can live this adventure with your friends.
The stretchy blue blob is all set to go digital in high resolution by way of the critically acclaimed Putty Squad video game. Cited by many gaming publications as one of the best games of its time, Putty Squad follows the story of unlikely hero Putty in an old-skool platform-adventuring quest for his kidnapped friends.
Age from 7 years.
LittleBigPlanet™ 2 for the PS3 system providing fans a new means to PLAY, CREATE, and SHARE. It all begins with a brand new story mode that provides a beautifully reshaped world for Sackboy to explore and PLAY. Each story level is influenced by cultural high points in history and is visually stunning when seen through the games revamped graphics engine. This franchise has always empowered players to CREATE their own levels with the same tool set used by the development team. Therefore, LittleBigPlanet 2 will offer revolutionary gameplay mechanics and a level of customization and creative control that has never been seen before. With the implementation of a new CREATE mode, the tools have evolved to allow users to not only make better levels, but completely new games across multiple genres.
Age from 7 years.
The Dynamic Duo returns in the much-anticipated sequel, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, and this time they're not alone! Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and more will join the fight to save Gotham City from destruction at the ends of the Joker and Lex Luthor.
Product Features: Explore all of Gotham City in the Batmobile, Batwing and more! Use all-new abilities including flight, heat vision and super breath. For the first time, LEGO has a voice! Talking mini figures enhance an all-new original storyline. Master gadgets and suits like Batman's electricity suit and power suit, and Robin's hazard cannon. Play with friends using drop-in/drop-out co-op play with dynamic split screen.
Age from 7 years.