After years of intense warfare against Eastern armies, Europe has become the last stand for the battered NATO forces. On the verge of being driven into the sea, NATO command embarks upon a most desperate measure. In the hope of seizing what seems to be a well-guarded military secret, Operation Magnitude is launched.
A small group of Special Forces and Researchers are sent to a Mediterranean island deep behind enemy lines. However, the mission is compromised and the task force destroyed, leaving Cpt. Scott Miller washed ashore upon the hostile island. In his effort to carry out the mission, he will face the dangers of modern warfare, an unforgiving environment, and the consequences of his own decisions.
- Single-Player Campaign
- Evolve from a lone prey into a military commander in the open-ended and story-driven campaign
- Vehicles and Weapons
- Control a multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships with accurate simulation
- Shoot anything from pistols to sophisticated weapon platforms
- Physical Simulation and Improved Animations
- Take advantage of PhysX
- Supported vehicle simulation, in-game interactions and the revamped animation system
- Rich and Authentic Environment
- Explore an unsurpassed military combat experience set on an authentic Mediterranean island modelled from real geographic data
- Multiplayer Gameplay
- Experience both cooperative and competitive scenarios with the full support of dedicated servers for both Windows and Linux
- Design and create countless customizable scenarios using the intuitive mission editor
- Customizable soldier load - choose your uniform