The Child of Light: Deluxe Edition includes: A digital, cross-buy version of the game. An exclusive A2 poster designed by Yoshitaka Amano. A 24 page artbook with unrevealed arkwork. Two bonus digital content packs - Dark Aurora and Golem. An Igniculus key ring.
The kingdom of Lemuria is in despair. The Black Queen has stolen the Sun, the Moon and the Stars. You play as Aurora, a young princess with a pure heart whose soul is brought to the kingdom of Lemuria. Embark on a quest to recapture the three sources of light, defeat the Black Queen and restore the kingdom of Lemuria.
- An Adventure Waits! Created by the talented team of Ubisoft Montréal using the UbiArt Framework, Child of Light is an RPG inspired by fairy tales.
- Take an extraordinary journey through the vast world of Lemuria and explore its mythical environments, interact with its inhabitants as you discover new locations and their secrets.
- The breathing world of Lemuria. Across your experience through Lemuria you will meet encounters that you will remember, from friendly fairies and gnomes to vile wolves and dark dragons.
- Fight monsters and evil mythical creatures. Aurora has the power to fight creatures from the dark and to restore the Stolen Lights. Fight alongside the Igniculus in Active Time Battle Systems.
- Your firefly ally can be controlled by another player, so you can live this adventure with your friends.
Bring all of the glitz and glamour of Hollywood straight into your Sims’ homes with The Sims™ 3 Movie Stuff! Set the stage for more unique stories with distinctively themed décor, furnishings, and clothing inspired by iconic movie genres. With a wide range of items from a creepy crypt bed to a ten gallon hat, tell the tales of masked vigilantes, western cowboys (and cowgirls), and be inspired to create quirky horror stories. Deck out your Sims as silver screen legends as their town meets Tinseltown!
Age from 12 years.
Aliens: Colonial Marines follows a group of crack space troopers as they search the abandoned USS Sulaco spaceship for clues about the fate of the crew. What they find is a nightmare straight out of the Aliens film franchise. Players take control of the US Colonial Marine team and utilise quick commands to guide them safely through the atmospheric corridors and service ducts of an abandoned space ship. Featuring content created by film and TV professionals who worked on the film itself, Aliens: Colonial Marines is as close as you can get to dropping yourself into the heart-pounding thrills of the movie series. Another great feature of Aliens: Colonial Marines is the multi-player and cooperative game modes - you and your friends depend on each other for survival.