After years of intense warfare against Eastern armies, Europe has become the last stand for the battered NATO forces. On the verge of being driven into the sea, NATO command embarks upon a most desperate measure. In the hope of seizing what seems to be a well-guarded military secret, Operation Magnitude is launched.
A small group of Special Forces and Researchers are sent to a Mediterranean island deep behind enemy lines. However, the mission is compromised and the task force destroyed, leaving Cpt. Scott Miller washed ashore upon the hostile island. In his effort to carry out the mission, he will face the dangers of modern warfare, an unforgiving environment, and the consequences of his own decisions.
- Single-Player Campaign
- Evolve from a lone prey into a military commander in the open-ended and story-driven campaign
- Vehicles and Weapons
- Control a multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships with accurate simulation
- Shoot anything from pistols to sophisticated weapon platforms
- Physical Simulation and Improved Animations
- Take advantage of PhysX
- Supported vehicle simulation, in-game interactions and the revamped animation system
- Rich and Authentic Environment
- Explore an unsurpassed military combat experience set on an authentic Mediterranean island modelled from real geographic data
- Multiplayer Gameplay
- Experience both cooperative and competitive scenarios with the full support of dedicated servers for both Windows and Linux
- Design and create countless customizable scenarios using the intuitive mission editor
- Customizable soldier load - choose your uniform
PC Games World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
Alliance warships prowl the seas. Horde armies thunder across Kalimdor. Tensions between these factions edge closer to erupting in a savage war that threatens to consume all of Azeroth. Against this backdrop of impending conflict, an uncharted island mysteriously appears... Shrouded in fog since the world was sundered more than ten thousand years ago, the ancient realm of Pandaria has remained unspoiled by war. Its lush forests and cloud-ringed mountains are home to a complex ecosystem of indigenous races and exotic creatures. Will the mists of Pandaria part to reveal the world's salvation or will the battle to control this breathtaking new land push the Alliance and the Horde over the brink into total annihilation.
Blizzard Entertainment's Mists of Pandaria, the fourth expansion for World of Warcraft, unveils an entirely new continent for players to explore and reintroduces the enigmatic pandaren as a playable race. All but the bravest pandaren explorers have been hidden from the world for thousands of years. Now, in the aftermath of the Cataclysm, Pandaria's heroes are stepping forward to declare their allegiance to either the Alliance or the Horde.
Mists of Pandaria also introduces an exciting new player class: the monk. Pandaren masters will share the extraordinary secrets of their ancient martial arts with members of both the Alliance and the Horde. Depending on how they choose to channel their chi energy, monks can be effective at dealing damage, tanking, or healing. Even more content and features await as players journey to the new level cap of 90, including flexible scenarios for smaller bands of adventurers, challenge modes for fearless dungeoneers, and strategic companion pet battles for your pint sized pals.
Age from 12 years.