With its stunning high definition graphics, The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD for Wii U lets you experience high seas adventure like never before.
Guide the hero Link as he sails the Great Sea in search of his kidnapped sister in this definitive version of the game which has been thoroughly remastered in stunning 1080p HD graphics.
Fight fearsome enemies and seek out the legendary Triforce using the streamlined interface that makes the game even easier to play on the Wii U’s revolutionary GamePad (available separately).
The game is motion-sensitive, meaning all you have to do is move the GamePad to look around the game world and aim your bow, hookshot or telescope!
If you fancy a tougher challenge, play the game in Hero Mode where it’s harder to regain your health after a battle, and where the enemy does double the damage.
You can also access Nintendo’s online network – the Miiverse – and share pictures, game tips and messages with other players around the world.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD
- Explore the world in stunning 1080p graphics
- Move the pad to look, aim and shoot
- Share your adventures online in the Miiverse
Nintendo Wii U Resident Evil Revelations
- Was £32.00
- Now £17.00
- Save £15.00
- In Stock
Complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience, the fear that was originally brought to players in Resident Evil Revelations on the Nintendo 3DS system returns redefined for home consoles. Furthermore, the home console version will deliver additional content including a terrifying new enemy, extra difficulty mode and improvements to Raid Mode such as new weapons, skill sets and the opportunity to play as Hunk and other characters from the series. Raid Mode, which was first introduced to the series in the original version of Resident Evil Revelations, sees gamers play online in co-op mode or alone in single player, taking on the hordes of enemies across a variety of missions whilst levelling up characters and earning weapon upgrades. The critically acclaimed survival horror title takes players back to the events that took place between Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5 and reveals the truth about the T-Abyss virus.
Resident Evil Revelations features series favourites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield, plus respective BSAA partners. Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat. The action begins on board a supposedly abandoned cruise ship, the Queen Zenobia, where horrors lurk around every corner, before players head for the mainland and the devastated city of Terragrigia. With limited ammo and weapons available the race is on to survive the horror of Resident Evil Revelations.
Age from 16 years.
Get ready to fight crime in the most accurately realised Gotham City yet in Batman: Arkham Origins for the Wii U.
This prequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original storyline set several years before the events of Batman: Arkham City, the first two critically acclaimed games of the franchise.
Taking place before the rise of Gotham City's most dangerous criminals, the game showcases a young and unrefined Batman as he faces a defining moment in his early career as a crime fighter that sets his path to becoming the Dark Knight.
As the story of Batman: Arkham Origins unfolds, players will meet many important characters for the first time, such as Catwoman and Deathstroke, forging key relationships along the way.
Please note: Nintendo Wii U titles are not compatible with standard Wii consoles.
Age from 16 years.
What started out as the search for a killer very quickly becomes something so much more. In a unique story alongside the events of the second film, Spider-Man discovers he's not the only one tracking down Manhattan's criminals. The underworld has been turned upside down with a one man campaign of violence and murder that is has captured the city in an iron grip of fear. Villains from the film as well as fan favourite, classic Marvel characters are woven together in a twisted web of adrenaline-fuelled, FREE-roaming, web-slinging action that puts players on a collision course with an evil far beyond Spider-Man's reckoning.
- PLAY AS PETER PARKER: Play as Spider-Man's citizen alter-ego persona as you investigate the motivations of multifaceted villains
- ALL-STAR VILLAIN CAST: Wide cast of Spider-Man universe and movie villains, each with their own unique boss battle encounters
- ALL NEW WEB ARSENAL: New web-swing mechanic includes expanded web-shooter capabilities and chemical properties that allow you to freeze and blow up items on impact
- EXPANSIVE NYC: Explore and take on villains in a more expansive Manhattan cityscape than the previous Amazing Spider-Man
- NEW HEROISM SYSTEM: Hero or Menace system rewards you for acting as Spider-Man by stopping crime and saving citizens, but face the consequences if you don't keep down crime rates
- ADVANCED COMBAT & UPGRADES: New abilities and expanded fast-paced, acrobatic combat moves bring players up close and personal as Spidey takes down foes
- FREE roam available on PS4, PS3, XboxONE, Xbox 360, and Wii U systems only