What started out as the search for a killer very quickly becomes something so much more. In a unique story alongside the events of the second film, Spider-Man discovers he's not the only one tracking down Manhattan's criminals. The underworld has been turned upside down with a one man campaign of violence and murder that is has captured the city in an iron grip of fear. Villains from the film as well as fan favourite, classic Marvel characters are woven together in a twisted web of adrenaline-fuelled, FREE-roaming, web-slinging action that puts players on a collision course with an evil far beyond Spider-Man's reckoning.
- PLAY AS PETER PARKER: Play as Spider-Man's citizen alter-ego persona as you investigate the motivations of multifaceted villains
- ALL-STAR VILLAIN CAST: Wide cast of Spider-Man universe and movie villains, each with their own unique boss battle encounters
- ALL NEW WEB ARSENAL: New web-swing mechanic includes expanded web-shooter capabilities and chemical properties that allow you to freeze and blow up items on impact
- EXPANSIVE NYC: Explore and take on villains in a more expansive Manhattan cityscape than the previous Amazing Spider-Man
- NEW HEROISM SYSTEM: Hero or Menace system rewards you for acting as Spider-Man by stopping crime and saving citizens, but face the consequences if you don't keep down crime rates
- ADVANCED COMBAT & UPGRADES: New abilities and expanded fast-paced, acrobatic combat moves bring players up close and personal as Spidey takes down foes
- FREE roam available on PS4, PS3, XboxONE, Xbox 360, and Wii U systems only
Nintendo 3DS Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
- Delivery by 28 March
Two great franchises join forces with puzzle adventure game Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney for the Nintendo 3DS.
When the mysterious Espella is pursued through London, she calls on the legendary Professor Layton and his assistant Luke Triton for help. Espella is suddenly kidnapped and Layton and Luke encounter a strange book that transports them to the outlandish medieval city of Labyrinthia.
Meanwhile, defence attorney extraordinaire Phoenix Wright and spirit medium-in-training Maya Fey also find themselves teleported to Labyrinthia after discovering the same book. When he realises that Espella is be put on trial as a witch, Phoenix decides to defend her in court.
Two unique gameplay styles collide as Professor Layton explores the city, finding clues and solving puzzles, while Phoenix Wright defends his client in a courtroom quite unlike any he's experienced before.
With completely different laws and logic at play, Phoenix must cross-examine witnesses, and sometimes even quiz multiple people at once to find contradictions!
Hint Coins can be found dotted around Labyrinthia; if you're in a spot of bother, whether you're trying a testing puzzle or having trouble cracking a particularly wily witness, buy a helpful clue to point you in the right direction.
WARNING: Use of the 3D feature by children aged 6 and under may cause vision damage. It is recommended that only children over 6 should use the system in 3D mode. If children aged 6 and under have access to the system, parents or legal guardians should restrict 3D images using the Parental Controls feature.
Age from 12 years.