Xbox One Need For Speed Rivals with Optional 3 or 12 Months Xbox Live
- £55.00 to £89.00
- In Stock
Choose your side and unleash high-octane action and incredible online entertainment with Need for Speed Rivals for Xbox One with Xbox Live Gold membership.
Welcome to Redview County, where a street-racing rivalry between cops and racers never stops as both sides compete in an all-out war featuring the fastest cars, mods and technology in a gritty open road environment. Play as either a cop or racer, where each side of the law has its own set of high stakes challenges, rewards and consequences. Risk everything in the ultimate high stakes rivalry.
Friends or Rivals, online or offline, the choice is yours. Paths will cross as races and pursuits collide, creating a world where no two moments or events will ever be the same.
Xbox Live Gold is your ticket to the most exciting social entertainment network in the world. Experience unrivalled multi-player options for the hottest exclusive games, HD movies and TV shows, live events, music and sport.
Along with premiere entertainment apps, Internet Explorer and Skype on your TV. With Xbox Live Gold, you can stay connected with friends, family and more than 48 million people around the world. Just choose the option you want from the drop down box above.
Age from 7 years.
Don Bradman Cricket 14 includes:
- 1. Career Mode - allowing you to take control of an aspiring young cricketer and take him through the ranks to International glory.
- 2. Unique Batting and Bowling Controls - giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length delivery without pitch markers.
- 3. A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a Four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game!
- 4. Ball Physics giving realistic Edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch.
- 5. A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height - imagine running in a 2m bowler to deliver that perfect bouncer!
- 6. Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision.
- 7. Practice Nets - Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
- 8. Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that are based on real world data with effects occurring in real-time throughout a day'splay.
- 9. The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.
- 10. More than 4000 Community created Players and teams ready to download and use in game.
- 11. An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.
Don Bradman Cricket 14 - The legend continues