Service Guarantee available:
3 Year Protection £95.00
Fuji X100S Digital Camera
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
The Fujifilm FinePix X100S offers the latest in high-quality image capture inside a classic-looking design.
Using an ultra-sensitive 16 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor with a super quick Hybrid Auto Focus speed of 0.08 seconds, the X100-S is capable of capturing breathtaking images in an instant.
Combining with the large sensor and sophisticated image processor, a high-quality 23 mm Fujinon prime lens with a maximum aperture of f/2 allows in loads of quality light for consistently excellent, sharply rendered results.
Composing shots is a trouble-free and exciting experience with the high definition hybrid viewfinder and the 2.8 inch LCD screen. This cutting-edge technology gives your eye the freedom to frame your shot within a broad field of view that's clearly and brightly illuminated so you can grab every detail.
Achieve perfect subject focus and explore scenes from every possible angle to reach new creative highs. With modes including Advanced Art Filters and 6fps Burst shooting, you'll truly be able to bring out your creative side.
A full HD video recording facility lets you can capture 1920 x 1080p home movies you'll treasure forever.
- 16 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- EXR Processor II image processor
- 2.8 inch LCD display
- Full HD 1080p video at 60 fps
- Fixed 23 mm F2 lens
- Phase detection autofocus
- 6 fps Burst shooting
- Fujifilm FinePix X100S digital camera
Service Guarantee available:
2 Year Protection £69.00
Fuji X-E2 16.3 Megapixel Digital Camera with XF18-55 mm Lens Kit
- Low stock, selling fast
**Purchase this item and any XF lens (18-135mm lens not included) between 1st August 2014 and 30th September 2014 (inclusive) and claim £200 cashback. Visit http://www.fujifilm.eu/uk/products/digital-cameras/promotions/ for more information**
Following in the footsteps of the award winning X-E1, the X-E2 takes image quality to a dynamic new level that is comparable with full-frame cameras.
Featuring over 60 enhancements over its predecessor, it delivers beautiful colour reproduction, higher definition image capture, and an AF speed of 0.08 seconds 1.
The 16.3 Megapixel APS-C sized X-Trans CMOS II Sensor can capture unfiltered light from the lens for an unprecedented level of image clarity. The EXR Processor II processing speed has been doubled*2, meaning it is able to harness the information taken from over 100,000 phase detection pixels incorporated in the X-Trans CMOS II. The hybrid AF also combines phase detection AF and contrast AF to ensure accuracy when shooting low-contrast subjects and dark scenes.
- 16.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- Extra high resolution 2.36 million dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- ±3 Exposure Compensation dial
- 3-inch (1.04 million dot) premium clear LCD (High contrast, High Brightness and Wide viewing angle)
- Built-in pop-up Flash (hotshoe attachment also available for external flash)
- ISO 200 – 6400
- Q (quick) button to easily access shooting menu settings
- In-camera RAW converter
- Artistic features inc. Multiple exposure, Panoramic shooting, and 8 Art filter effects
- Full HD Movie