Forest 6 x 4 Reverse Overlap Shed - compact size for smaller spaces.
Finished with a factory applied surface finish, if regularly retreated this shed is guaranteed to be rot free for up to 10 years (conditional). The slats on an overlap shed are nailed to the frame of the shed building with each piece overlapping the other creating a water tight external cladding. Overlap sheds tend to be more rustic in appearance.
- Dimensions of exterior: H 198, W 133, D 184 cm
- Dimensions of interior: H 193, W 117, D 182 cm
- Weight: 127.3 kg
- Number of doors: 1
- Number of windows: 1 fixed
- Door opening dimensions: H 152, W 65.9 cm
- Wood thickness: 8 mm
- Material: Mixed softwoods
- Material of roof: Black sand
- Material of floor: OSB (oriented strand board)
- Type of roof: Apex - A shed with an apex roof means that there is a ridge running along the length of the shed with the roof sections sloping upwards from either side meeting at the ridge.
- Wood treatment: Dip treated
- Assembly provided? No
- Assembled version: See item 3LADR
- Base provided? No
Please note: Our sheds require two people to complete assembly. Buildings are supplied as flat panels and instructions are included detailing each step for assembly.
All sheds need to be constructed onto a suitable base which you must complete before you start assembling your shed. The base can be bought separately (see our selection of shed bases) or made yourself using concrete, wood or gravel. The base must be the right size for your shed and must be perfectly level.
- More from this range
isNew is true isReturning is false isRegistered is false gender is Unknown ageTargeting is isEligibleForBnpl is false marketingCampaign is targetedOffersAsString is accountNumber is