A Moneyway Loan could be just what you are looking for to put your plans into action. So if its planning your finances or that much needed home make over, a Moneyway Loan could help!
You could borrow £5,000 over 48 months with 48 monthly repayments of £176.51.
The total amount repayable will be £8,472.48 at 32.9% APR representative.
Annual Interest Rate (fixed) is 28.78%
The Representative APR is the APR (Annual Percentage Rate) at or below which we expect 51% of customers to receive a loan when applying as a result of the advertisement on this website.
Why take a Moneyway Loan?
- Loans from £1,000 to £15,000
- Fixed monthly repayments so you can stay in control of your budget
- Spread your repayments from 1 to 5 years
- You could get a decision in minutes
Are you eligible for Personal Loan?
- You must be 21 years old or over
- A UK resident
- Employed or self-employed for more than 3 years earning an annual household income of £15,000 or more
- Terms and conditions apply, loans are provided subject to status, by Secure Trust Bank Plc
Please consider whether you can afford your loan repayments. You can make a joint application with your partner. As a joint application, you and your partner will both be responsible for the loan, you or your partner may be liable for the full amount if one party cant pay. Please read the important facts page.
you confirm that you are a UK resident aged 21 or over, have a bank account where loan repayments will be deducted and that you are employed or have a regular income.
Meeting this criteria allows Moneyway to initially assess whether or not you may be approved for a loan. Moneyway do not carry out a credit search at this stage.
This will take you to the Moneyway website Or call Moneyway 0844 556 3589* UK based advisors