Microsoft World 2013 helps you create beautiful documents.
What's new in Word 2013
Do more with your docs: Pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss. The new Read Mode is clean and distraction-free – and it works great on tablets. Teaming-up is better too, with direct connections to your online spaces and streamlined review features like Simple Markup and comments.
New Read Mode
Enjoy reading with a view that displays your documents in easy-to-read columns on the screen.
Editing tools are removed to minimize distractions, but you still have access to the tools that are always handy for reading such as Define, Translate, and Search on Web.
Double-tap with your finger or double-click with your mouse to zoom in and make tables, charts and images in your document fill the screen. Focus on and take in the information, then tap or click again outside the object to zoom out and continue reading.
Reopen a document and keep reading right where you left off. Word remembers where you were– even when you reopen an online document from a different computer!
Watch online videos right in Word, without having to leave the document, so you can stay focused on the content.
Expand and collapse
With Microsoft World 2013 is easy to collapse or expand parts of a document with just a tap or click. Put summaries in headings and leave it to readers to open the section and read the details if they want.
With over 1 billion PCs and Macs running Office, Microsoft® Office is the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite ever. And Office for Mac 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac your way. Use familiar applications like Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint® to help you take your ideas further. And since Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows®, you can work on documents with virtually anyone on a Mac or PC. Store your files in a password protected online SkyDrive® folder to access, edit, or share your work from virtually anywhere with the free Office Web Apps.
- Licensed for home and student use on 1 (one) Mac; not for use in any commercial, non-profit, or revenue generating business activities, or by any government organization.
- Office for Mac 2011 includes Mac versions of Word 2011, Excel® 2011, and PowerPoint® 2011; the most familiar and trusted productivity applications used around the world at home, school, and business.
- Reliable compatibility with the over 1 billion Macs and PCs running Office worldwide ensures you have the right tools to create, share, and collaborate with virtually anyone.
- Office for Mac 2011 offers top-of-the-line software with the most complete feature set, so you can deliver impressive, professional-looking documents and presentations.
- Office Web App support: New Office Web Apps let you post, access, edit, and share Office documents from where you want with nearly any computer with a browser.
- Also includes Messenger for Mac 8 enabling you to communicate in real time with audio and video support, and Remote Desktop for Mac 2 so you can drive your Windows-based PC from your Mac.
Best of work and play - bring all the aspects of your life together - create, play, discover, connect, and work.
Get to it all from the new Start screen, even your familiar desktop. Discover popular and unique apps in the Windows Store. Personalize with more tile sizes, colours, and backgrounds. Do more with side by side views of apps and sites. Access photos and files virtually anywhere with SkyDrive built-in. Search, browse, and share more securely and quickly It plays as hard as it works. Windows 8.1 gives you the power to quickly browse, watch movies, play games, polish your resume, and pull together a killer presentation.
Now you can organise up to three apps on your screen at once in a single view. The Start screen - Personalize your Start screen with your favourite news, friends, social networks, and apps. Customisable colours and backgrounds and four different sizes of tiles make your device as unique as you are. The apps you want - In addition to great built-in apps for email, people, photos and video editing - you can also download thousands of popular apps from the Windows Store, including Netflix, ESPN, Skype and Halo: Spartan Assault.
Mouse, keyboard and now touch - Windows 8.1 works harmoniously with various types of devices, including touch, mouse-and-keyboard, or both. Whatever kind of device you have, you'll discover fast and fluid ways to switch between apps, move things around, and go smoothly from one place to another. Your files, everywhere - Stay connected to your photos and important files and access them on your phone, tablet or PC with SkyDrive. By signing in with your Microsoft account to any of your PCs running Windows 8.1 and you'll immediately see your own background, display preferences, and settings.MICROSOFT helpline: 0844 800 2400.