With over 1 billion PCs and Macs running Office, Microsoft® Office is the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite ever. And Office for Mac 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac your way. Use familiar applications like Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint® to help you take your ideas further. And since Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows®, you can work on documents with virtually anyone on a Mac or PC. Store your files in a password protected online SkyDrive® folder to access, edit, or share your work from virtually anywhere with the free Office Web Apps.
- Licensed for home and student use on 1 (one) Mac; not for use in any commercial, non-profit, or revenue generating business activities, or by any government organization.
- Office for Mac 2011 includes Mac versions of Word 2011, Excel® 2011, and PowerPoint® 2011; the most familiar and trusted productivity applications used around the world at home, school, and business.
- Reliable compatibility with the over 1 billion Macs and PCs running Office worldwide ensures you have the right tools to create, share, and collaborate with virtually anyone.
- Office for Mac 2011 offers top-of-the-line software with the most complete feature set, so you can deliver impressive, professional-looking documents and presentations.
- Office Web App support: New Office Web Apps let you post, access, edit, and share Office documents from where you want with nearly any computer with a browser.
- Also includes Messenger for Mac 8 enabling you to communicate in real time with audio and video support, and Remote Desktop for Mac 2 so you can drive your Windows-based PC from your Mac.
What's new with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013?
Work through your to-do list faster.
• Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimised for touch, pen and keyboard.
• An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
• The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
Simplify how you communicate.
Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.• Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more.
Take advantage of smarter applications.
• Recommended Charts helps you visualise data quickly and effectively in Excel.• Add pictures, videos or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Office on one PC for business use
- One-off purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferable
- 7 Gb of online storage in SkyDrive
- Free Office Web Apps for accessing, editing and sharing documents
- Improved user interface optimised for a keyboard, pen or touch screen
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013
Microsoft Office 365 University gives you all your essential applications, plus cloud services that let you access your Office files and settings from virtually anywhere.
Best value for higher education students who want Office on up to 2 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs. Proof of eligibility is required online before use.
What it includes:
• Install on up to 2 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs.
• The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
• An extra 20 GB of online storage in SkyDrive (27 GB total) for anywhere access to your documents.
• 60 minutes of Skype™ calls to phones in 40+ countries every month.
• Full, streamable versions of Office on any PC with Office on Demand.
• Convenient four year subscription with automatic upgrades.
Now your Office works where you do – on campus or off.
• Be more productive with a full version of Office.
• Sign in to get Office on your PC and Windows 8 tablet, Mac.
• Sign in to your Microsoft account to get to your documents, applications, and settings.
• Latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating is easier.
• Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
• Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Please note: For University and college students, faculty and staff only. Proof of eligibility required after purchase to use this software.