Work smart with professional tools and online access to your documents.
The newest from Office.
Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time-saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
The latest versions of all our best-in-class applications for use on 1 PC.
What it includes:
- The latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access and Publisher.
- Office on one PC for business use.
- One-off purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimised for a keyboard, pen or touchscreen.
Work through your to-do list faster.
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimised for touch, pen and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
Simplify how you communicate.
- Get all the latest email, scheduling and task tools in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more.
Windows has been re-imagined to focus on your life. The beautiful, fast, and fluid design is perfect for a range of hardware: from compact, touch-enabled tablets and lightweight laptops, to PCs and large, powerful all-in-ones with high-definition screens.
It's smooth, intuitive, and gives you instant access to your people, apps, and stuff, so you spend less time searching and more time doing. You'll love browsing through the Windows Store and downloading apps to help you work more efficiently, or installing the latest games so you can compete with friends.
Whether you're completing a project, playing a game, or reading a book, with Windows 8, you can use touch, mouse, and keyboard together seamlessly to do what you want, the way you want. No need to choose one or the other. It starts quickly and it's cloud-connected so you can access your photos, documents, and settings on any Windows 8 PC.
Built in Apps With Windows 8, your entire PC is cloud-connected. You'll have new Microsoft Mail, Calendar, SkyDrive, Photos, People, and Messaging apps that are connected to services like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter just by adding them to your Microsoft account. From start to finish, we've re-imagined Windows.
It works the way you do and it keeps you connected to the people, websites, and things you love most. Apps are at the heart of Windows 8. Beautifully designed for your connected lifestyle, apps integrate with the services you already use.
Keep in touch with friends, browse the web, and store data in the cloud. It's all possible. No matter how you work and play, you can customize Windows 8 and work the way you want, whenever you want.Colour: Black.
Manage your email, schedules, contacts, and to-dos.
What's new in Outlook 2013
The first thing you’ll see when you open Outlook is a brand new look. It’s cleaner, but it’s also designed to help you focus on what’s important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts.
Preview messages in the message list
Know at a glance which messages to read and tackle first.
Respond faster with inline replies
Reply with one click by typing your response right in the Reading Pane. Or, start a Lync IM conversation for a real-time chat.
Sneak a peek
Grab a quick glance at your schedule, an appointment, or details about someone you’re emailing—without, for example, having to switch from email to calendar or other modes.
Quickly switch between the main Outlook elements
Just above the status bar at the bottom of the screen, you’ll find a clearer view of Mail, Calendar, People, and Tasks, for easy navigation.
Customize your Inbox
Rename the folders in your Inbox and move them around to support the way you work.
Find what you want, when you want
Search email, attachments, calendar appointments and contacts to find the information you need fast.
Will it be sunny or rainy?
You don't have to find your local weather forecast because it's right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions.
What's new with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013?
Work through your to-do list faster.
• Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimised for touch, pen and keyboard.
• An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
• The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
Simplify how you communicate.
Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.• Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more.
Take advantage of smarter applications.
• Recommended Charts helps you visualise data quickly and effectively in Excel.• Add pictures, videos or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Office on one PC for business use
- One-off purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferable
- 7 Gb of online storage in SkyDrive
- Free Office Web Apps for accessing, editing and sharing documents
- Improved user interface optimised for a keyboard, pen or touch screen
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013
Create custom apps fast without being a developer
What's new in Access 2013
What’s new in Access 2013? In a word, apps. An Access web app is a new type of database that you build in Access, then use and share with others as a SharePoint app in a web browser. To build an app, you just select the type of data you want to track (contacts, tasks, projects, and so on). Access creates the database structure, complete with views that let you add and edit data. Navigation and basic commands are built-in, so you can start using your app right away.
Getting started with apps
Building an app
Using your SharePoint server or Office 365 site as a host, you’ll be able to build a polished, browser-based database app. Under the hood, Access apps use SQL Server to provide the best performance and data integrity. On the startup screen, click Custom web app.
NOTE: With Access 2013, you can still create traditional desktop databases from scratch. Or, try out a template to create an app, a desktop database, or an Access 2010-style web database.
Quickly add tables to your app using pre-designed table templates. If you’re tracking tasks, search for the Tasks template and click it.
If you see the multiple-table indicator next to a template, that means Access will add commonly used related tables for you so you can get started with a truly relational database. Access creates views for each table that display data from related tables.
Import data from Access desktop databases, Microsoft Excel files, ODBC data sources, text files, and SharePoint lists.
Create professional and impactful publications.
What's new in Publisher 2013
Microsoft Publisher 2013 adds new capabilities geared to help you add, change, and format pictures and text with new and improved effects, like glow and bevel, so that your publications have a creative snap without adding a lot of work to your plate.
Adding and changing pictures
Sometimes you want to try a bunch of pictures in different spots in your publication. Publisher 2013 simplifies the process for adding, changing, and swapping pictures.
Publisher 2013 combines searching for pictures on your computer, from Office.com’s clip art gallery, and the web in one dialog.
From the scratch area you can drag a picture onto your publication’s page and drag it back off again or swap for another picture if you don’t like the way it looks.
To swap two pictures, whether they are both on the page or one is in the scratch area, select one picture and drag it by the mountain and sun icon to the other picture until a pink highlight appears around the picture and release the mouse button.
Creating picture backgrounds
You can take your pictures and use them as the background for your publication’s pages. Right-click on the picture, choose Apply to Background and then either Fill to expand the picture to take up the entire background.
There are many new picture effects available. You can apply shadows, reflections, glow, soft edges, bevels, and 3-D rotations to your pictures. Select the picture and click Picture Effects, on the Picture Tools – Format tab.
With over 1 billion PCs and Macs running Office, Microsoft® Office is the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite ever. And Office for Mac 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac your way. Use familiar applications like Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint® to help you take your ideas further. And since Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows®, you can work on documents with virtually anyone on a Mac or PC. Store your files in a password protected online SkyDrive® folder to access, edit, or share your work from virtually anywhere with the free Office Web Apps.
- Licensed for home and student use on 1 (one) Mac; not for use in any commercial, non-profit, or revenue generating business activities, or by any government organization.
- Office for Mac 2011 includes Mac versions of Word 2011, Excel® 2011, and PowerPoint® 2011; the most familiar and trusted productivity applications used around the world at home, school, and business.
- Reliable compatibility with the over 1 billion Macs and PCs running Office worldwide ensures you have the right tools to create, share, and collaborate with virtually anyone.
- Office for Mac 2011 offers top-of-the-line software with the most complete feature set, so you can deliver impressive, professional-looking documents and presentations.
- Office Web App support: New Office Web Apps let you post, access, edit, and share Office documents from where you want with nearly any computer with a browser.
- Also includes Messenger for Mac 8 enabling you to communicate in real time with audio and video support, and Remote Desktop for Mac 2 so you can drive your Windows-based PC from your Mac.
Windows 8 is built on the rock-solid foundation of Windows 7, but it’s been improved on all fronts. You can install Windows 8 on the same hardware that powers Windows Vista and Windows 7, and you’ll love how it works on new devices, too. Windows 8 was designed with Windows 7 apps in mind, because you probably have older apps you need to use.
Cloud-connected with your Microsoft account
Sign in to your Windows 8 device with your Microsoft account and you’re immediately connected to the people, files and settings you care about. Your PC comes to life with all the things that make Windows yours, including your Start page, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favourites.
You can connect your favourite services to your Microsoft account, too, like Hotmail, Messenger, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more. And you can immediately get to your photos, docs and other files, whether they’re on SkyDrive, Facebook, Flickr or other services.
It's all about the apps
In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse great apps, all grouped in easy-to-find categories. We highlight great apps for you and provide quick access to frequently downloaded apps. You can also see how other people have rated apps. You’ll always know what’s interesting, new and popular. You won’t have to worry about buying something you don’t want because you can try before you buy, if the app supports it. If you try an app and like it, you can buy it and continue using the full app with no interruption. You won’t waste time or lose your place.
Microsoft Office 365 features the latest versions of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office wherever you need it.
Purchase your copy of Office 365 and you get 12 months of Xbox Live Gold*
What it includes:
- Office for the entire household, up to 5 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs.
- The latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote,2 Publisher and Access.
- 20 GB of online storage in SkyDrive (27 GB total) for anywhere access to your documents.
- 60 minutes of Skype™ calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.
- One convenient annual subscription for the whole household with automatic upgrades included so you’re always up to date with the latest features and services.
Now your Office is there whenever you need it.
- Be more productive with a full version of Office, no matter where you are.
- Each user can sign in to their Microsoft account to get to their documents, applications, and settings.
- You’ll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating is easier.
- Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools for the entire household.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
- Allow others to read and scroll through your Word docs in real time through a browser, even if they don’t have Word.
*Buy and activate between 18 July and 28 September 2013. (Redemptions must be completed by 31 October 2013). See terms at www.office.com/xbox
Microsoft Office 365 University gives you all your essential applications, plus cloud services that let you access your Office files and settings from virtually anywhere.
Best value for higher education students who want Office on up to 2 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs. Proof of eligibility is required online before use.
What it includes:
• Install on up to 2 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs.
• The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
• An extra 20 GB of online storage in SkyDrive (27 GB total) for anywhere access to your documents.
• 60 minutes of Skype™ calls to phones in 40+ countries every month.
• Full, streamable versions of Office on any PC with Office on Demand.
• Convenient four year subscription with automatic upgrades.
Now your Office works where you do – on campus or off.
• Be more productive with a full version of Office.
• Sign in to get Office on your PC and Windows 8 tablet, Mac.
• Sign in to your Microsoft account to get to your documents, applications, and settings.
• Latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating is easier.
• Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
• Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Please note: For University and college students, faculty and staff only. Proof of eligibility required after purchase to use this software.