What's new with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013?
Work through your to-do list faster.
• Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimised for touch, pen and keyboard.
• An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
• The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
Simplify how you communicate.
Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.• Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more.
Take advantage of smarter applications.
• Recommended Charts helps you visualise data quickly and effectively in Excel.• Add pictures, videos or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Office on one PC for business use
- One-off purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferable
- 7 Gb of online storage in SkyDrive
- Free Office Web Apps for accessing, editing and sharing documents
- Improved user interface optimised for a keyboard, pen or touch screen
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013
Best of work and play - bring all the aspects of your life together - create, play, discover, connect, and work.
Get to it all from the new Start screen, even your familiar desktop. Discover popular and unique apps in the Windows Store. Personalize with more tile sizes, colours, and backgrounds. Do more with side by side views of apps and sites. Access photos and files virtually anywhere with SkyDrive built-in. Search, browse, and share more securely and quickly It plays as hard as it works. Windows 8.1 gives you the power to quickly browse, watch movies, play games, polish your resume, and pull together a killer presentation.
Now you can organise up to three apps on your screen at once in a single view. The Start screen - Personalize your Start screen with your favourite news, friends, social networks, and apps. Customisable colours and backgrounds and four different sizes of tiles make your device as unique as you are. The apps you want - In addition to great built-in apps for email, people, photos and video editing - you can also download thousands of popular apps from the Windows Store, including Netflix, ESPN, Skype and Halo: Spartan Assault.
Mouse, keyboard and now touch - Windows 8.1 works harmoniously with various types of devices, including touch, mouse-and-keyboard, or both. Whatever kind of device you have, you'll discover fast and fluid ways to switch between apps, move things around, and go smoothly from one place to another. Your files, everywhere - Stay connected to your photos and important files and access them on your phone, tablet or PC with SkyDrive. By signing in with your Microsoft account to any of your PCs running Windows 8.1 and you'll immediately see your own background, display preferences, and settings.MICROSOFT helpline: 0844 800 2400.
Replacement Guarantee available:
3 Year Protection £11.00
The Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 camera gives you bright and colourful video that's perfect for posting to your favourite social sites or making Skype calls.
True 720p HD video (1280 x 720 pixels) at up to 30fps in combination with TrueColour technology automatically delivers bright and colourful video with smooth motion in virtually all lighting conditions. You can also take still photos with a 4 megapixel resolution.
The Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 camera's integrated microphone includes digital noise reduction technology so you can be heard loud and clear. The software also offers fun video effects.
System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP (with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or higher); VGA video calling: Intel® Dual-Core™ 1.6Ghz or higher, 1Gb of RAM; 720p HD recording: Intel® Dual-Core™ 3.0Ghz or higher, 2Gb of RAM.Colour: Black.
Design is suitable for use with either hand. Up to 6 month battery life. Scroll Wheel for easy navigation. Built-In transceiver storage for ultimate portability.
H 100, W 59, D 382.MICROSOFT helpline: 0844 800 2400.
Stay connected with the new Office 365 Personal and experience the latest versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. One annual subscription covers 1 PC or Mac + 1 Windows tablet or iPad + easy access on smartphones. Office 365 Personal has the latest version of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office when and where you need it. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications and settings from anywhere. The latest versions of all our best-in-class applications plus cloud services including Skype and OneDrive on 1 PC or Mac, and 1 Windows tablet or iPad. Also, easily install Office Mobile on multiple smartphones - including iPhones and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones).
What it includes:
- Office on 1 PC or Mac, 1 Windows tablet or iPad
- Easily install Office Mobile on multiple smartphones - including iPhones, and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones)
- The latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote Publisher, and Access
- 20Gb of online storage in OneDrive
- 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries
- One convenient subscription with automatic upgrades included so you're always up to date with the latest features and services
Go anywhere and stay connected. You'll appreciate how this wireless mobile mouse comfortably fits your mobile lifestyle and your pocketbook. Whether you're sending email or presenting to a class, you can rely on precise optical tracking to scroll, point, and click smoothly. Plus, roam up to 30ft away and retain reliable wireless control of your computer. When it's time to pack up and go, you'll hardly notice the tiny transceiver. Leave it plugged into your computer's USB port, or tuck it into the bottom of the mouse for travel.
Keep using the mouse for up to 10 month without having to change the batteries, and save power with the convenient on/off switch. Leave the Nano Transceiver plugged in when you're on the go, or stow it in the mouse. Enjoy quality performance that takes advantage of 1,000-dots-per-inch (DPI) tracking and 2.4-gigahertz (GHz) wireless. Use your mouse for up to 10 month without having to change batteries. On/Off Switch - Conserve battery power by turning off your mouse when not in use. Comfort - Experience comfortable use of three buttons and a scroll wheel with either hand. H 96, W 57, D 36 mm.MICROSOFT helpline: 0844 800 2400.
Microsoft Office 365 University gives you all your essential applications, plus cloud services that let you access your Office files and settings from virtually anywhere.
Best value for higher education students who want Office on up to 2 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs. Proof of eligibility is required online before use.
What it includes:
• Install on up to 2 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs.
• The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
• An extra 20 GB of online storage in SkyDrive (27 GB total) for anywhere access to your documents.
• 60 minutes of Skype™ calls to phones in 40+ countries every month.
• Full, streamable versions of Office on any PC with Office on Demand.
• Convenient four year subscription with automatic upgrades.
Now your Office works where you do – on campus or off.
• Be more productive with a full version of Office.
• Sign in to get Office on your PC and Windows 8 tablet, Mac.
• Sign in to your Microsoft account to get to your documents, applications, and settings.
• Latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating is easier.
• Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
• Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Please note: For University and college students, faculty and staff only. Proof of eligibility required after purchase to use this software.
The Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard is the perfect device for your living room or home office. It has a full size keyset and an integrated multi-touch trackpad - type, swipe, drag, zoom, and click with ease. It has customisable media hotkeys that put the web and your favourite music, photos, and movies at your fingertips. The keyboard also has a durable design, so there's no need to sweat the bumps, drops, or spills of everyday life. The All-in-One Media Keyboard is all you need for comfortable typing and effortless navigation.
- Integrated multi-touch trackpad provides effortless navigation
- Customisable media hotkeys provide one-touch access to your contentWireless connectivity (USB)
- Durable, spill-resistant design
- Volume controls are positioned for easy access
- Basic keyboard functionality works with select USB HID compliant Smart TVs and gaming consoles
- System requirements Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows RT 8.11, Windows RT, and Windows 7 Proprietary 2.4 GHz Windows 150 MB
- Batteries 2 AAA
See the product documentation for your Smart TV or gaming console to determine if it is compatible with USB HID compliant keyboards. For labour guarantee please contact the helpline on 0844 800 2400.
Microsoft Office 365 Home features the latest versions of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office wherever you need it.
What it includes:
- Office for the entire household, up to 5 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs.
- The latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote,2 Publisher and Access.
- 20Gb of online storage in SkyDrive (27Gb total) for anywhere access to your documents.
- 60 minutes of Skype™ calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.
- One convenient annual subscription for the whole household with automatic upgrades included so you’re always up to date with the latest features and services.
Now your Office is there whenever you need it.
- Be more productive with a full version of Office, no matter where you are.
- Each user can sign in to their Microsoft account to get to their documents, applications, and settings.
- You’ll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating is easier.
- Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools for the entire household.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
- Allow others to read and scroll through your Word docs in real time through a browser, even if they don’t have Word.
Replacement Guarantee available:
3 Year Protection £11.00
The Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 keyboard and mouse set gives you freedom at an affordable price.
Control your computer or laptop while sitting on your couch, or conveniently stow the keyboard and mouse away without hassling with wires. You can even roam up to 30ft away thanks to a 2.4 GHz signal.
Or you can take the mouse separately to use with a laptop while traveling - the tiny transceiver conveniently snaps into the bottom of the mouse when it's time to pack up and go.
Easy access hot keys quickly access frequently used tools, such as the calculator and audio controls.
Microsoft Optical Technology gives you responsive cursor control thanks to 1,000-dots-per-inch tracking.
Battery Life Indicator – the battery status indicator glows red when the battery is running low so you can avoid getting caught with a dead battery.Colour: Black.
Windows 8 is built on the rock-solid foundation of Windows 7, but it’s been improved on all fronts. You can install Windows 8 on the same hardware that powers Windows Vista and Windows 7, and you’ll love how it works on new devices, too. Windows 8 was designed with Windows 7 apps in mind, because you probably have older apps you need to use.
Cloud-connected with your Microsoft account
Sign in to your Windows 8 device with your Microsoft account and you’re immediately connected to the people, files and settings you care about. Your PC comes to life with all the things that make Windows yours, including your Start page, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favourites.
You can connect your favourite services to your Microsoft account, too, like Hotmail, Messenger, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more. And you can immediately get to your photos, docs and other files, whether they’re on SkyDrive, Facebook, Flickr or other services.
It's all about the apps
In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse great apps, all grouped in easy-to-find categories. We highlight great apps for you and provide quick access to frequently downloaded apps. You can also see how other people have rated apps. You’ll always know what’s interesting, new and popular. You won’t have to worry about buying something you don’t want because you can try before you buy, if the app supports it. If you try an app and like it, you can buy it and continue using the full app with no interruption. You won’t waste time or lose your place.
With over 1 billion PCs and Macs running Office, Microsoft® Office is the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite ever. And Office for Mac 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac your way. Use familiar applications like Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint® to help you take your ideas further. And since Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows®, you can work on documents with virtually anyone on a Mac or PC. Store your files in a password protected online SkyDrive® folder to access, edit, or share your work from virtually anywhere with the free Office Web Apps.
- Licensed for home and student use on 1 (one) Mac; not for use in any commercial, non-profit, or revenue generating business activities, or by any government organization.
- Office for Mac 2011 includes Mac versions of Word 2011, Excel® 2011, and PowerPoint® 2011; the most familiar and trusted productivity applications used around the world at home, school, and business.
- Reliable compatibility with the over 1 billion Macs and PCs running Office worldwide ensures you have the right tools to create, share, and collaborate with virtually anyone.
- Office for Mac 2011 offers top-of-the-line software with the most complete feature set, so you can deliver impressive, professional-looking documents and presentations.
- Office Web App support: New Office Web Apps let you post, access, edit, and share Office documents from where you want with nearly any computer with a browser.
- Also includes Messenger for Mac 8 enabling you to communicate in real time with audio and video support, and Remote Desktop for Mac 2 so you can drive your Windows-based PC from your Mac.