What's new with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013?
Work through your to-do list faster.
• Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimised for touch, pen and keyboard.
• An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
• The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
Simplify how you communicate.
Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.• Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more.
Take advantage of smarter applications.
• Recommended Charts helps you visualise data quickly and effectively in Excel.• Add pictures, videos or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Office on one PC for business use
- One-off purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferable
- 7 Gb of online storage in SkyDrive
- Free Office Web Apps for accessing, editing and sharing documents
- Improved user interface optimised for a keyboard, pen or touch screen
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013
Stay connected with the new Office 365 Personal and experience the latest versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. One annual subscription covers 1 PC or Mac + 1 Windows tablet or iPad + easy access on smartphones. Office 365 Personal has the latest version of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office when and where you need it. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications and settings from anywhere. The latest versions of all our best-in-class applications plus cloud services including Skype and OneDrive on 1 PC or Mac, and 1 Windows tablet or iPad. Also, easily install Office Mobile on multiple smartphones - including iPhones and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones).
What it includes:
- Office on 1 PC or Mac, 1 Windows tablet or iPad
- Easily install Office Mobile on multiple smartphones - including iPhones, and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones)
- The latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote Publisher, and Access
- 20Gb of online storage in OneDrive
- 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries
- One convenient subscription with automatic upgrades included so you're always up to date with the latest features and services
Design and deliver beautiful presentations with ease and confidence.
What's new in PowerPoint 2013
Presenter View automatically adapts to your projection set-up, and you can even use it on a single monitor. Themes now come with variations, which make it simpler to hone in on the look you want. And when you’re working with others, you can add comments to ask questions and get feedback.
More choices for getting started
Instead of opening with a blank presentation, PowerPoint 2013 gives you several ways to start your next presentation using a template, a theme, a recent presentation, a not-so-recent presentation, or a blank one.
New, improved presenter tools
Hassle-free Presenter View
Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide. In previous releases, it was difficult to figure out who saw what on which monitor. The improved Presenter View fixes that headache and makes it simpler to work with.
- Use Presenter View on one monitor Presenter View no longer requires multiple monitors. Now you can rehearse in Presenter View without hooking up anything else.
- Zoom in on a slide Click the magnifying glass to zoom in on charts, diagrams, or whatever you want to emphasize for your audience.
- Jump to a slide Use Slide Navigator to browse to other slides in the presentation.
- Automatic set up PowerPoint can automatically sense your computer setup and choose the right monitor for Presenter view.