Dyson Groom Tool
- Was £45.00
- Now £39.00
- Save £6.00
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
Dyson Groom Tool
The Dyson groom tool removes loose and flyaway hair directly from your dog before it's shed around the home. It's a new way to keep your home clean if you're a dog owner. It attaches to your Dyson vacuum cleaner, which sucks away captured hair hygienically and without the mess of conventional dog groomers.
The Dyson groom tool captures hair with 364 slicker bristles angled at 35°. The bristles flex to an upright position when you apply pressure, penetrating the entire coat. Bristle length can be adjusted with a spring-loaded trigger for different types of coat. When not in use, the bristles retract for safe and hygienic storage.
Suction is split during grooming, with enough suction directed to the dog's coat to capture loose hair and dead skin - without sticking. Remove the Dyson groom tool from your dog and release the thumb-trigger and full suction is transferred to the soleplate to suck the captured hair away.
- Slicker bristles - remove loose dog hair from the cost before it's shed around the home.
- Self-cleans - captured hair is sucked away hygienically.
- Captures allergens during grooming - removes dead skin cells.
- Spring-loaded trigger - adjusts bristle length for different dog breeds.
- Storage mode - slicker bristles retract for protection and hygiene.
- One hand control - leaving the hand free to control the dog.
- 1 year guarantee - parts and labour are covered.
- Suitable for medium and long-haired dogs.
- Fits all Dyson vacuum cleaners except DC01 machines, DC21 Motorhead, DC22 Motorhead, DC23 Motorhead and all Dyson handhelds.
Dyson’s Mini turbine head attaches to the wand or hose of your Dyson vacuum cleaner to remove dust, dirt and pet hair from awkward spaces such as upholstery, stairs and inside the car.
The Dyson Mini turbine head has stiff nylon bristles that rotate at high speed to dislodge dust and dirt from carpet pile. It uses a clean air turbine to drive the brush bar – airflow is split so that only clean air passes through the turbine. It’s made from tough polycarbonate.
Not compatible with Dyson Handhelds.