Safety 1st Basic Booster Seat
Thanks to the Safety 1st Basic Booster Seat, mealtimes with your little one are going to be fun as they can join the rest of the family at the dinner table.
Featuring two integrated adjustable chair straps, the Basic Booster Seat is easy to use and takes less than two minutes to install. Just use the two built-in chair straps to secure this seat to the underside and backrest of the dining room chair. Rubber grippers on the underside of the booster seat provide additional stability making it extremely safe.
The Safety 1st Basic Booster Seat is intended for children who are able to sit up unaided and is suitable up to 3 years or a maximum weight of 15 kg. It includes a 3-point safety harness which can be adjusted as your child grows.
Only use this product on a chair with the following minimum dimensions: seat 35.5 x 34 cm; height of the backrest 22 cm.
Summary of features:
- Suitable from 6 months to 3 years (maximum 15 kg)
- Two built-in adjustable chair straps
- Quick and easy to install and use
- Rubber grippers on the underside of the seat
- Simple to clean with sponge and mild soap
- Adjustable 3-point safety harness
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 33 x 33 x 27 cm; weight: 0.3 kg
What is in the box:
1 x Safety 1st Basic Booster Seat
1 x 3-point safety harness
1 x Manual
Dorel Customer Care: 01284 413 141Colours: Blue, Pink. Dorel Customer Care Helpline: 01284 413 141.
The Safety 1st Easy Care Swing Tray Booster Seat is suitable for children from 6 months to4 years (approx. 9 kg to 22 kg)and features a 3-level height adjustment. This seat is simple and easy to use. Just secure the booster seat onto a dining room chair by using the built-in adjustable chair straps. Rubber grippers on the underside of the seat provide better stability and added security.
The Safety 1st Easy Care Swing Tray Booster Seat features a swing-out tray with integrated cup holder for moving your child in and out easily and comfortably. This seat is simple to clean and dishwasher-safe.
A summary of the Safety 1st Easy Care Swing Tray Booster Seat features…
- Suitable for children from 6 months to 4 years (approx. 9 kg to 22 kg)
- 3-level height adjustment
- Simple to clean and dishwasher-safe
- Built-in adjustable chair straps to secure the booster seat onto a dining room chair
- Rubber grippers on the underside of seat for better stability
This smart Safety 1st Totem Highchair keeps pace with your child and will be their best companion at the dinner table for many years in their childhood.
It is suitable for children from 6 months to 10 years and the seat and footrest can be adjusted according to the size of the child.