My Child Skater Board
The My Child Skater Board attaches easily to most pushchairs to provide a large standing platform with sturdy upright connection bars for your toddler to ride on when they get tired of walking.
A great way to ensure you get to school on time in the morning or prevent a trip to the shops taking place at a snail's pace!
- Suitable from 2 year plus up to 20kg
- Adaptable to most buggies
- Fits to the vertical upright bars at the back of pushchair
- My Child Skater Board
Magnet's one-hand release system makes swapping between modes super easy. With a from birth seat unit and Maxi Cosi cabriofix adaptors included and optional carrycot available, it can be customised to create your perfect travel system.
- Parent or forward facing.
- Lightweight, easy to fold and can be converted into a travel system.
- Pram mode from Birth.
- Use as a reversible stroller from 6 months.
- Includes mattress, liner and apron with pocket.
- Extra large hood with peek-a-boo window.
- Seat unit with 3 position recline.
- 5 point safety harness with chest and buckle pads.
- Removable bumper bar.
- Raincover included.
- Lightweight aluminum
- chassis with folded lock and carry handle.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
The magnet Carrycot:
- Suitable from birth.
- Removable, washable lining and mattress cover.
- Lined adjustable hood with sun visor and carry handle.
- Quilted, fleece lined apron with wind visor.
The My Child Tok is an easy to maneuver pushchair with ergonomically shaped handles which reduces the strain on wrist. The My Child Tok has a deep padded reclining seat which allows children to sleep comfortably as well an adjustable 5 point safety harness and a large under seat storage basket. The My Child Tok has swivel front wheels which can be locked into place and linked brakes. Includes a rain cover and a cozytoes footmuff.
Provides your child with a soft padded area to hold onto when the stroller is in use.