Furniture Insurance available:
3 Year Protection £27.00
The Obaby Beverley cot bed has a classic style. The Beverley cot bed has three mattress base heights, the top allowing your young baby to be taken in and out easily. As your child grows, learning to sit and stand, the mattress base can be lowered by two further positions to provide better security and reassurance. Teething rails provide a protective cover to help protect your child's delicate teeth and gums during teething. The transition from cot to bed for any child can be daunting, but with an Obaby cot bed the disruption is minimal compared to the step to a full sized single bed. Conversion to a junior bed entails simply removing the sides and splitting the ends, to provide a bed which would be suitable for a child of up to 4 years of age.
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
- Three position mattress base height
- Split end panels for easy conversion into a junior bed
- Protective teething rails
- Mattress required 140 x 69 cm
- Weight: 19.6 kg
- External dimensions: H 93 x W 78 x D 145 cms
*Order Before 9/10/2014 to Receive FREE foam MattressColours: Pine or White.