Maxi-Cosi PrioriFixThe Maxi-Cosi PrioriFix is suitable for toddlers from 9kg to 18kg (approx. 9 month until 4 year) and has been developed to ensure your child's ultimate safety while travelling in the car. It features an IsoFix system and is installed with the car's IsoFix anchor points. Coloured indicators reassure correct installation. This car seat can also be installed using the car's seat belt in case there aren't any IsoFix anchor points available in your car. The PrioriFix features Side Impact Protection to keep your child safe in the event of a side-on collision. The Maxi-Cosi PrioriFix features 4 recline positions for your child's ultimate comfort during the journey, ranging from sleep mode to an upright position so your little one can look out of the window.
- Suitable for children from 9 to 18kg (approx. 9 month to approx. 4 year)
- Installed in the car with either the car's IsoFix anchor points or the car's seat belt
- Easy adjustable support leg
- Colour indicators to ensure correct installation
- Side Protection System (offers optimal protection against side impact)
- Crotch pad hook & practical belt hooks keep the harness out of the way, convenient when placing a child in the seat
- Should belts easy adjustable in height
- Spacious seat (height and width) with comfortable support for the child
- 4 recline positions
- Removable and washable cover
- Additional extras include support pillow, summer covers and pocket (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 44 (w) x 69 (h) x 52 (d) cm
- Weight: 13.8kg
- ECE R44/04 approved.
Mamas & Papas Vito Group 1 Car Seat
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
The Mamas and Papas Vito car seat is the perfect way to keep your child comfortable, cosy and secure while you're on the move.
The side impact protection works with the 5 point safety harness to ensure a snug fit, keeping your youngster safe when it's time to hit the road. It also boasts 3 recline positions - perfect if they want to enjoy an afternoon nap.
The removable body hugger is ideal for giving your youngster more space as they grow. An easy belt routing system makes it nice and simple to get your child in and out of their car seat too, taking the hassle out of a trip with the family.
This Mamas and Papas car seat is also compatible with the Primo Viagio Isofix base (UM855) to utilise your car's built-in safety features and ensure an incredible secure fit.
- Suitable from 9 months to approximately 4 years
- 5-point fixed safety harness
- 4 harness height settings
- 3 recline positions
- Removable body hugger
- Side impact protection
- Easy belt routing system
- Mamas and Papas Vito Group 1 Car Seat
Safety 1st Wall Fix Metal Extending Gate
Recommended for children aged 6 to 24 months, the Safety 1st Wall Fix Metal Extending Gate is highly adaptable and fits openings between 62 and 102 cm wide. Made of steel, it is very strong and durable.
This gate features a tilt and lift opening mechanism, which makes it tricky for children to open it. For parents' convenience, the opening mechanism is very secure and can be opened with one hand. Once it is opened, a wide walk-through area is created with no step-over bar, making it suitable for doorways and staircases.
The Safety 1st Wall Fix Metal Extending Gate requires drilling and needs to be directly fixed to the wall. Thanks to its extending panels, it is easy to install, with no extensions needed. After its installation, it can be removed with one quick-release mechanism.
Summary of features:
- Suitable for children from approx. 6 to 24 months
- Wide-walk through section with no step-over bar
- Extending gate fits openings from 62 to 102 cm
- One handed opening
- Ease of installation with no extensions needed
- Screws directly to the will; drilling required
- Adult-operated quick release fitting
- Tilt & lift opening mechanism
- One or two-way opening
- Added safety with possible restriction way in stairs
- Tools and screws supplied (drill not included)
Size and weight:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 62–102 x 3 x 78.5 cm
- Weight: 4.3 kg.
What is in the box:
1 x Safety 1st Wall Fix Metal Extending Gate
1 x Toolkit
1 x Manual
Suitable from 9 to 36kg, the Troop Group car seat conforms to ECE R44/04 regulations.
It is easy to install, forward facing and fits front and rear seats. Reclines to one additional position and comes complete with side impact protection, front impact shield height adjustable head rest, comfy padded arm rests and tummy and chest pads.
Compatible with standard 3 point seat belts. Includes removable and washable covers. free 4 year guarantee included (UK and Ireland only).COSATTO helpline: 0871 977 39001.
Lightweight portability. Compact and streamlined for a convenient carry and a low, snug fit to vehicle. Side impact protection. Provides wrap-around coverage for head and body. High performance plastics. Quality materials and components are equal parts durable and resilient.
- Side impact protection
- 5-point harness
- One-pull adjustable harness
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle
- Removable newborn pillow
- Removable shoulder harness and lower buckle covers
- Removable sun canopy
- Removable and machine washable covers
- Curved base also allows for rocking and relaxing
- Attaches to Joie strollers without a car seat adaptor
- Can be fitted to the vehicle with the Joie bases (sold separately) or with a vehicle's 3-point seat belt
- Newborn infant insert
Juva specifications: Product Dimensions: L 66, W 44, H 40 cm. Product Weight: 3kg. Product Usage: birth to 13kg. Certification: ECE R44/04.
The Chicco Key-Fit is approved to ECE R44/04 standards for group 0+, from birth up to 13kg, it fits rear facing, using the car's 3-point safety belts only. The deep seat gives high levels of protection and features a newborn pillow. The harness comes with shoulder and buckle pads, and one-pull adjustment system. A fitting base is available as a separate accessory. The handy base, which has an easy to use leveling system, remains fixed to the cars seat allowing you to attach and detach the Key-Fit easily and safely. The Key-Fit has been designed to fit easily and simply without the need for an additional fitting kit, to create practical travel systems of SimpliCity Stroller and the Together Twin. The Key-Fit is also supplied as part of Today and Lite Way Plus travel systems. Features: The car seat base has a rounded shape and a front lock which means the seat can be used in either fixed or rocking mode when indoors, Practical non-slip ergonomic hand grip for use when transferring it from the car to the stroller, Removable sun canopy, Attaches and removed easily to create a practical travel system, Removable and washable lining, Accessory base remains in the car making fitting and removing even easier, Removable insert cushion, ideal for babies during the first few months, as it ensures they remain in the correct position.
Recaro Young Expert Plus Group 1 Car Seat - Graphite
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
Recaro Young Expert Plus Group 1 Car Seat - Graphite
The RECARO Young Expert Plus is compatible with the RECARO Isofix base. Simple and easy to install this versatile seat can also be secured without the Isofix base by securing the seat to the vehicle with the cars own 3-point belt.
The RECARO Young Expert plus has large sides on its protective shell, ensuring optimum side impact protection through the head side and hip areas. It is easy to use, has comfortable padding with a removable insert cushion for the smaller child, the seat covers are removable and machine washable at 30°c.
There are 3 easy adjustable harness height positions and 3 recline positions that are designed to adapt easily for your child. The 5-point harness with removable washable harness covers sit comfortably on your child. The side impact protection, 5-point harness and energy absorbers in the chest and head areas make the RECARO Young Expert plus an expert in safe seating.
Suitable for use for 9-18Kgs, 9 months to 4.5 years approximately.
Please ensure you fully read your manufacturers instructions. Check the seat fits your car. Fit your seat correctly. Dimensions: 38 x 44 x 68 cm. Weight: 11.4kg.
These Mamas & Papas Sola City Adaptors allow you to attach your Aton or Maxi Cosi car seat to your Sola City pushchair with ease.
These adaptors mean there's no need to wake your little one when you're getting out of the car and heading off for a stroll.
Suitable for the Sola City pushchair (item number 44HFL) and both the Aton and Maxi Cosi car seats, they save space and provide you with a lightweight travel system that ensures your youngster can get all the rest they need.
- For use with the Sola City pushchair
- Also compatible with Urbo, Zoom and Moove pushchairs
- Compatible with the Aton and Maxi Cosie car seats
- Mamas & Papas Sola City Car Seat Adaptors
The Obaby Group 2-3 Highback Booster in Tiny Tatty Teddy design is a High Back Booster car seat which is suitbale from 15kg/33lb (approx 4 year) to 36kg/79lb (approx 11/12 year). The car seat features a Tiny Tatty Teddy who is a loveable grey bear with a blue nose and a warm heart.The group 2-3 car seat has a padded seat with height adjustable head support and retractable arm rests. The covers are easily removed for washing purposes so you can keep this booster seat looking its delicate best.Colours: Grey, Pink.
Reversible flip over handle - making a reversible seat 4 way wheeler. Air tyres on back for adaptability on all terrains. Punched Leatherette fabric on hood, on cosy toes and carrycot apron. Removable seat unit and carrycot. Adjustable handle height. Spacious storage basket. Removable bumper bar. 4 way reversible Cosy Toes. Changing bag, changing mat and messy bag. Free raincover. Free 4 year guarantee.Colour: Marzipan. COSATTO helpline: 0871 977 39001.
Maxi-Cosi Rodi XP2.
The Maxi-Cosi Rodi XP2 Highback Booster seat is suitable for children from 15 to 36kg (approx. 3.5 to 12 year) and features Side Protection System that offers optimal protection against side impact. Due to its lightweight shell it is easy and convenient to transfer this seat from one car to another. The Rodi XP2 is designed to be the ideal ride for children of all shapes and sizes and will really grow along with them. The backrest can be adjusted in both height and width and both the headrest and lumbar support are easily adjustable ensuring that your child travels safely and comfortably at all times. This car seat is installed using the car's seat belt, and for added peace of mind the headrest features an anchor point for added stability.Colours: Phantom, Shadow Red.
A safe haven designed and engineered to keep your baby cosy. The perfect partner to your favourite Joie stroller keeps you moving even when your child is sleeping. Side impact protection - Provides wrap-around coverage for head and body. 5-point harness - Keeps baby's hips and body positioned safely in the middle of the seat at all times. High performance plastics - Quality materials and components are equal parts durable and resilient.
Complete feature list:
- Side impact protection.
- 5-point harness.
- One-pull adjustable harness.
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle with TPE over mold.
- Removable full body support cushion.
- Removable shoulder harness and lower buckle covers.
- Retractable, removable sun canopy.
- Removable and machine washable covers.
- Curved base also allows for rocking and relaxing.
- Attaches to Joie strollers without a car seat adaptor.
- Attaches to other strollers using a Maxi-Cosi car seat adaptor.
- Installs in vehicle with the Joie base (sold separately) or with a vehicle's 3-point seat belt.
- Product Dimensions: L 70 x W 45 x H 36cm.
- Product Weight: 3.8kg.
- Product Usage: birth to 13kg.