Joie Tilt Group 0+/1 Car Seat
- Was £99.00
- Now £89.00
- Save £10.00
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
A comfy travel partner designed and engineered to grow with your child from 0-4 year, with extra support that is cosy, washable and makes for smooth transitions.Born to grow - Group 0+/1 car seat begins as a rear-facing infant seat, then grows with child and converts to a forward-facing seat 5-point harness - Keeps baby's hips and body positioned safely in the middle of the seat at all times, and includes one-pull tensioning adjustment of the harness. Built to last - 100% manufactured in our state-of-the-art factory, custom tested at our in-house, government certified, advanced technology crash test facility to ensure precision engineering.
Complete feature list:
- Group 0+/1 car seat. S
- ide impact protection.
- 5-point harness system.
- Height adjustable shoulder harness.
- 3 recline positions.
- Padded, removable infant head support.
- Lower body, removable support insert.
- Shoulder harness and lower buckle covers.
- Low profile base for tight install and low centre of gravity.
- Well marked, colour-coded installation paths.
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle 3-point seat belt.
- Product Dimensions: L 63.5 x W 45.5 x H 47cm.
- Product Weight: 6.1kg
- Product Usage: Group 0+/1, 0-18kg Approx. 0-4 year old.
Deluxe roller shade is designed to protect young children from the sun's dangerous rays. This durable shield may either be clipped onto a partially opened window or attached to a stationary window with suction cups. Features Fix to the top of any car window with suction cups Blinds are pulled down (released by push button) and secured in place using a suction cup.
Easily attaches with suckers to shade your child from the sun.Colour: Dark-Grey. MAMAS & PAPAS helpline: 0845 268 2000.
Getting your little one around has never been easier thanks to the Ladybird Montana 0+ infant carrier.
The adjustable handle means you can use the Ladybird Montana infant carrier to lift your child around easily. It also works as a rear-facing car seat suitable from birth to 13kg (approximately 12 months).
Your baby will be comfortable and safe thanks to a soft, padded headrest, side impact protection, 3-point harness system and a sun/wind canopy.
The Ladybird Montana 0+ infant carrier car seat is also available in Black (see item number 26XDW) and Blue (UZ039).
- From birth to 13 kg (approx 12 months)
- 3-point harness system with one-pull adjustment
- Extra padded head and body cushion
- Fits into the car using a standard 3 point car seat belt
- 3 position handle for carrying, rocking and static modes
- Chest pads included
- Removable sun/wind canopy
- Curved base allows seat to rock gently when placed on floor
- Removable, washable soft cover
- Product weight: 3.5 kg
- Ladybird Montana 0+ infant carrier car seat - Pink
Joie Stages Group 0+/1/2 Car Seat
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
A brilliant travel companion designed and engineered to grow as quickly as your child, from 0-7 year. All in one - Group 0+/1/2 car seat begins as a rearward-facing infant seat and allows you to keep your child rearward facing longer, then converts at some point, depending on child, after 9kg to a forward-facing group 1 and group 2 seat. Rock sturdy - Steel enhanced frame for structural integrity during impact, extends expiration of seat up to 10 year, and provides added weight to keep centre of gravity low and stable. Built to last - 100% manufactured in our state-of-the-art factory custom tested at our in-house, government-certified, advanced technology crash test facility to ensure precision engineering.
Complete feature list: Winner of Honourable Mention Red Dot award. Rearward facing designed for up to 18kg/ 4 year depending on child. Forward facing 9kg to 25kg/ 7 year. Group 0+/1/2 car seat. Side impact protection. Steel enhanced frame. Side ventilated headrest and sides 5 position harness and headrest height adjustment, adjust simultaneously and with one hand. No-rethread harness height adjustment. Harness stores in custom compartments when seat is being used in Group 2. 4 recline positions: 1 rear facing and 3 forward facing. Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics. Breathable knit fabrics and sandwich foam headrest. Padded, removable full body support insert with foam lift assist. Shoulder harness and lower buckle covers. Side, mesh storage pockets. Front tension harness adjustment. Well marked, colour-coded installation paths. Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle 3-point seat belt.
Stages specifications:Product Weight:8.4kg. Product Dimensions:L50 x W54.6 x H62.2cm. Product Usage:Group 0+/1/2, 0-25kg Approx. 0-7 year old
The Lindam Car Seat Protector is a sturdy cushioned seat protector which helps prevent slipping. Made from durable vinyl protects upholstery from spills and depression damage. Includes a front storage pocket, the non stain backing won?t mark seats, allows for easy access seat belt slots.
The Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect car seat is suitable for children from 15kg to 36kg (approx 3.5 to 12 years). Its patented AirProtect system exceeds the most stringent of side impact safety tests and provides exceptional support for a child's head and can reduce the risk of head injury by as much as 20%. It reduces the force during a side-collision by releasing air at the precise moment of impact, protecting your child's head and body. The Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect is installed in the car using normal 3-point safety belt and for added peace of mind the headrest features an anchor point for added stability. This car seat has 2 recline positions and grows with your child as it can be adjusted in both height and width. The Rodi AirProtect seat is very versatile and its lightweight design means that it can easily be transferred between vehicles.
- Suitable for children from 15 to 36 kg (approx 3.5 to 12 years)
- Revolutionary Side Impact Protection
- 2 step recline: 1 sitting and 1 relaxing position
- Easy to adjust at the front with one hand
- Backrest grows along with your child in both length and width
- Extra stability thanks to anchorage point in headrest
- Lightweight, easy to transfer from one car to the next
- Comfortable, child-friendly headrest and wide seat
- Belt hooks for optimal belt routing adapted to the size of the child
- Easy car installation using normal 3-point safety
- Additional extras include summer covers and pocket (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 46 (w) x 67 - 85.5 (h) x 45 - 64 (d) cm. Weight: 4.7kg. ECE R44/04 approved group 2/3 stage car seats
Easily attaches with suckers to shade your child from the sun.Colour: Clear. MAMAS & PAPAS helpline: 0845 268 2000.
The Auto-Fix Fast car seat is the ultimate in terms of comfort, practicality and safety. It's tested to ECE R44/04 Standards to carry infants from birth until they weigh 13kg. The exclusive Clik Clak system allows you to simply click the seat onto the Chicco strollers fitted with the same system or car fitting base with just one hand; it is the safest and most practical system you could need. It can be used in the car with or without the base, which guarantees maximum ease of use. An Isofix fitting car seat base is also available as a separate accessory. The booster pillow insert for smaller babies has been clinically tested. Its particular shape is the result of research made to provide the best possible nest for a baby's head, preventing for instance - Flat-head Syndrome, which can occur when they lie on flat surfaces for any length of time. It comes with shoulder strap and buckle pads. Easy to use one-pull harness adjustment, 3 height positions for the shoulder straps and an adjustable sun canopy.
Features: 4 Stars at the European Car Seat 2011 tests in the Group 0+ (0-13kg) category, New clinically tested booster pillow to keep your baby's head snug and well-protected, Auto-Fix Fast is also approved for use without the base, Fits easily and safely to the Activ3, Artic chassis or Urban using the separate adaptor.Colours: Anthracite, Beige, Black, Red.
Designed to fit the popular Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix and Maxi-Cosi Pebble. Our adaptors fit all Baby Jogger single strollers.
Suitable from 9 to 36kg, the Troop Group car seat conforms to ECE R44/04 regulations.
It is easy to install, forward facing and fits front and rear seats. Reclines to one additional position and comes complete with side impact protection, front impact shield height adjustable head rest, comfy padded arm rests and tummy and chest pads.
Compatible with standard 3 point seat belts. Includes removable and washable covers. free 4 year guarantee included (UK and Ireland only).COSATTO helpline: 0871 977 39001.
Zoomi 123 Car Seat
Meet the Daddy of car seats. Zoomi is the throne. A handsome high-back booster seat; Zoomi's the car seat all other car seats want to be when they grow up. Zoomi sees little one right through from tiny transporting to big-kid whizzing, (approx 11 years old). This trusty transporter seat will beam little one up safely wherever you choose on your road trip. A wolf in sheep's clothing, Zoomi is a big snug hug of a car seat with trademark quirky Cosatto design.
Vroom- A caravan-clever cosy nest to carry your truckin' tot. Day-tripping dinkies can camp out cute. That's magic mechanics.
- Suitable from 9kg to 36kg
- (Group 1-2-3) Easy to install forward facing
- 5 point safety harness with quick release buckle
- Compatible with standard 3-point seat belts
- Remove harness to convert into booster seat
- Height adjustable head rest
- Comfy padded armrest
- 2 part reversible seat liner which grows with your child
- Removable and washable covers
- FREE tummy & chest pads
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland only)
- Register your guarantee within 28 days of purchase
Weight and size
Size L: 70cm W: 46cm D: 44cm
Weight: 5.3kgCOSATTO helpline: 0871 977 39001.