Motohero (Group 1-2-3) Car Seat
Holding out for a Motohero: Got the wheels? Now get the trophy car seat. Motohero is the
powerhouse. Vital apparatus for outbound explorers, M is the sturdy king of the road.
Particulars: When you quite frankly have to cover all bases, Motohero’s your revolution.
The high-backed booster seat all roads lead to, this fella commits to you for the rest of
the ride; adjusting and growing on the go.
Handling: Get a lift in Motohero and get a proper gander at the scenic route.
Status: Let’s get out of here.
F and B’s
• Suitable from 9kg to 36kg (from approx. 9 months to approx. 12 years old)
• Universal fit
• Forward facing on front and rear vehicle seats
• Compatible with standard 3-point seat belts
• 5 point safety harness with quick-release buckle in Group 1 mode
• Converts into high back booster seat for older child (Group 2 & 3 mode)
• Height adjustable headrest and comfy padded armrest
• Comfy, reversible 2 part seat liner
• Removable and washable covers
• Tummy & chest pads
• Complies with ECE R44.04
Dimensions: 70cm x 46cm x 44cmColour: Primary yellow
Maxi-Cosi Rodi XP2.
The Maxi-Cosi Rodi XP2 Highback Booster seat is suitable for children from 15 to 36kg (approx. 3.5 to 12 year) and features Side Protection System that offers optimal protection against side impact. Due to its lightweight shell it is easy and convenient to transfer this seat from one car to another. The Rodi XP2 is designed to be the ideal ride for children of all shapes and sizes and will really grow along with them. The backrest can be adjusted in both height and width and both the headrest and lumbar support are easily adjustable ensuring that your child travels safely and comfortably at all times. This car seat is installed using the car's seat belt, and for added peace of mind the headrest features an anchor point for added stability.Colours: Phantom, Shadow Red.
The My Child Group 2,3 Car Seat gives your child the best for comfort and safety. Suitable from approx 4 years - 12 years old. Useful Info:. Features a deep backrest with solid shell side with impact protection. Includes integral extending backrest/headrest which is easily adjustable. Sloping head rest which can provide extra support whilst sleeping. 4 reclining positions for comfort.
Diono Monterey 2 Expandable Booster Seat - Group 2/3
- Low stock, selling fast
Overprotective in all the right ways, the multi-award winning Diono Monterey 2 highback booster is the only product in its category to offer full EPS foam protection around the whole seat. 11 height adjustable headrest positions, ISOFIX connection and extra deep sides with metal reinforced wings are just some of the reasons this is a great choice of booster seat.
The Monterey 2 Group 2/3 booster seat from Diono offers industry-leading features in one value package. It's the only seat of its kind to feature a complete EPS foam surround and metal reinforced sides for superior side impact protection. The deep and high wings protect the full length of the body. Isofast connectors keep the seat secure, even when not in use and are easily adjusted with front straps. Additional features include the adjustable back with its simple twist dial, which expands to 50cm, offering the perfect fit for your growing child. 11 headrest positions, a specially angled and contoured seat and a longer seat base with extra padding ensure proper body support and comfort. Thick AirTek foam and mesh fabric offer increased airflow and comfort.
- Group 2/3 forward facing high back booster
- 15 to 36kg / 4 to 11 years (approx)
- Quick and easy installation to ISOFIX anchorage points (optional use)
- Enhanced side impact technology, with metal reinforcement and EPS foam protection
- 2 recline positions
- 11-position height-adjustable headrest
- Twist dial functionality expands seat width to 50 cm
- Angled and contoured base to ensure the correct seating position
- Thick padding for comfort
- Extra deep dual retractable cup holders
- Removable washable covers