Replacement Guarantee available:
3 Year Protection £22.00
Apple TV MD199B/A
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
With the best HD content and AirPlay, there’s always something good on TV.
Apple TV with 1080p HD gives you the best entertainment right on your widescreen TV. Choose from thousands of current and classic movies on iTunes—many in amazing 1080p HD. Watch live sports in HD. Access content from YouTube, Vimeo, and more. And with AirPlay, you can play video, show off photos, and enjoy music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on your TV.
- Rent from the largest selection of HD movies.
- Browse and play YouTube and Vimeo videos, access online Flickr photos, and listen to Internet radio.
- View the most recent photos taken on your iOS device and pushed to your Photo Stream in iCloud.
- Wirelessly stream content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your widescreen TV.
- Enjoy all the photos, music, and videos on your computer on the best TV and speakers in the house.
- Turn your photos into a stunning HD slideshow.
- Stream everything you watch over 802.11n Wi-Fi.
- Simple setup with a single HDMI cable for both audio and video. (Cable sold separately.)
- Sleek design that’s small, quiet, and energy efficient.
Please note: We will do our best to get your Apple TV to you as quickly as possible, but orders placed after 1pm may take a day longer than advertised.
Replacement Guarantee available:
3 Year Protection £15.00
The Apple AirPort Express brings you seamless, super-fast WiFi in a palm-sized package.
Compatible with both Macs and PCs, the setup assistant does all the work to get you linked in and once your network is set up, your AirPort Express along with other AirPort base stations you have connected to appears graphically onscreen, so you can see your settings at a glance, make changes, apply updates, and more.
If you already have a wireless network in your home and want to extend its range, AirPort Express can help. Just place it in range of your primary base station – an AirPort Extreme, Time Capsule, or another AirPort Express – and near the area where you want your wireless connection. Launch the easy-to-use AirPort Utility app on your iOS device or Mac, and you're mere minutes away from long-range WiFi access.
AirPlay takes the music from the iTunes library on your computer, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and sends it wirelessly to any stereo or speakers in your home. Simply connect your speakers to AirPort Express using a separate audio cable. Then, using iTunes on your computer or the Music app on your iOS device, choose which speakers you want your music to play on.
On the back of AirPort Express is a USB port that’s made for your printer. Plug it in and instantly, its like having a printer in every room. And since the Apple AirPort Express works with Mac and PC, everyone in the house can take advantage of one centrally available printer.
Every Mac with a Mini DisplayPort allows you to connect an external display or projector using an adaptor. You can use an external display as your main workspace or to extend your desktop, or you can work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees. Use the Mini DisplayPort to Dual Link DVI Adapter to connect your Mac to a 30 inch display that includes a DVI connector, such as the 30 inch Apple Cinema Display HD, and enjoy the ultimate widescreen canvas with a resolution of 2560 by 1600 pixels. Compatible only with Mac computers with Mini DisplayPort and Mac OS X v10.5.6 or later.